Hidden bra cam

I'm confused. Isn't that the point of flashing cleavage?? Why would you show it if you don't want them noticed?? :dunno:

I'm confused. Isn't that the point of flashing cleavage?? Why would you show it if you don't want them noticed?? :dunno:

It always is quite confusing to me. It's like buying a Lamborghini and driving around town with the expectation that nobody will look at it and then acting offended if someone does.

I find it frustrating when a woman is wearing a shirt with writing on it. I naturally read words that come into my field of view.

Granted when on a shirt, I take my time and read them more carefully and slowly.
I just get tired of hearing ladies yell things at me like "Stop staring at my chest" and "can you please quit humping my leg!"

Doesn't seem fair.

LOL Six!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple days ago at the gym, I detected out of the corner of my eye that a girl wearing loose shorts was about to use the incline squat machine. I diverted cardio and lost my machine in order to work my way over to get "the view."

Completely wasted effort. She was wearing spandex shorts underneath.

It always is quite confusing to me. It's like buying a Lamborghini and driving around town with the expectation that nobody will look at it and then acting offended if someone does.

And even if they didn't actually BUY them, if they're flashing them there must be a reason! :D

I see so many guys in that video trying very hard to fight their animal nature and not look.

It's damned near impossible not to glance. You can manage to not leer or drool or anything but to not look is just about impossible.

I see so many guys in that video trying very hard to fight their animal nature and not look.

It's damned near impossible not to glance. You can manage to not leer or drool or anything but to not look is just about impossible.

Well, the sample is skewed a bit since guys are often into technology and the sight of a camera that small would naturally insight interest! I bet half of them are thinking "Is that really a camera??!" :yes:

I think when you dress like that you draw attention to yourself. I'm willing to bet much of the attention was just curiosity. The women seemed almost embarrassed for her.

Regardless of what they say the camera saw, it's probably more like 187 glances if she was out for a day.

It's eastern time here. Stopped for a beer after work. One bartender, 5 girls, 14 guys. I've noticed the bartender's twice than I am aware of. Every guy at least will once most likely. That's 16 in about 20 minutes. Whoops... 3 for me. Lol

It's eastern time here. Stopped for a beer after work. One bartender, 5 girls, 14 guys. I've noticed the bartender's twice than I am aware of. Every guy at least will once most likely. That's 16 in about 20 minutes. Whoops... 3 for me. Lol

The bartender was wearing a camera bra?

If you are into inventing words just start them with boob. Now that hamburger was boobadelicious.

I saw the gazes but you're going to get gazes no matter what kind of boobs you have and they can be seen. If you have perky boobs, usually its the hopefully unnoticed howl like from the wolf in bugs bunny and all the other girls scoff at you for any number of reasons. If its saggy boobs, you'll get the OMG look. I can't help but wonder if they hurt your back due to CG being off. If you're a guy, the girls will all wonder why you're NOT wearing a bra. So no matter what, if you have boobs, they're going to get looked at. Not that it's always a good thing, people just have an odd nature/curiosity of staring at things they don't have whether they wanted them or not.

*emphasis* not promoting boob staring, just sayin' it doesn't surprise me.

:rofl: Yep, I got sniped at once for looking at this gals obviously enhanced tatas, I just responded, "If you didn't want me to look, you shouldn't have made them so big and packaged them up in that halter that's about to pop.":lol:I refrained from commenting that making your tits bigger than your head makes you look like a mutant.:lol:

I saw the gazes but you're going to get gazes no matter what kind of boobs you have and they can be seen. If you have perky boobs, usually its the hopefully unnoticed howl like from the wolf in bugs bunny and all the other girls scoff at you for any number of reasons. If its saggy boobs, you'll get the OMG look. I can't help but wonder if they hurt your back due to CG being off. If you're a guy, the girls will all wonder why you're NOT wearing a bra. So no matter what, if you have boobs, they're going to get looked at. Not that it's always a good thing, people just have an odd nature/curiosity of staring at things they don't have whether they wanted them or not.

Out French/English teacher in HS was 'liberated' her nipples poked out next to her naval.:lol:

How is it possible to describe, or even discuss chests in any context without seeing them?

By the way, I had this very conversation with the HR manager's office once in a former company.

:needpics:
How is it possible to describe, or even discuss chests in any context without seeing them?

By the way, I had this very conversation with the HR manager's office once in a former company.
Someone had to say it. And wasn't there a thread about a woman that went freakishly huge with hers? Double E and she thought she needed more.
I guess it is a lot like plumber's crack or those tats that "play peekaboo" with your jeans. Sometimes, you just have to look, even if it results in getting your eyes gouged out.

:needpics:

Someone had to say it. And wasn't there a thread about a woman that went freakishly huge with hers? Double E and she thought she needed more.
I guess it is a lot like plumber's crack or those tats that "play peekaboo" with your jeans. Sometimes, you just have to look, even if it results in getting your eyes gouged out.

Did you insist that "harass" is actually two words?

You gotta use your peripherals! I'm looking at you, but I ain't looking at you. :D

You gotta use your peripherals! I'm looking at you, but I ain't looking at you. :D

Three wise men once told me:

"Now go out and get yourself some big black frames
With the glass so dark they won't even know your name
And the choice is up to you cause they come in two classes:
Rhinestone shades or cheap sunglasses
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah"

What's the big deal? If you've seen one, then you've seen both. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Women who are offended because men glance at their cleavage are in denial.

If they don't want men to look at their cleavage, they would wear clothes that make that impossible.

They don't and I feel no obligation to not look at anything put out for viewing.

On the other hand, if a women has her skirt blown up, by the wind, or has a momentary panty flash trying to get in or out of a booth, or car, I always look away. She did not invite me, or anyone else to look by her intended mode of dress, so looking is obnoxious.

Did you insist that "harass" is actually two words?

I tend to say what's on my mind, vs biting my tongue or being PC and that doesn't rub well with large corporate world.

Why not a zipper cam and catch the ladies looking?...:lol:

I've learned chicks focus differently. They like hair and eyes and things like that. And the total package. A little dick won't disqualify you at that stage of the assessment.

That's god telling me, "dude check this out".

Years ago, when I was courting still, I dated a very nice young girl from a very nice family. At a family dinner this gorgeous girl tried to scoot past her mother, who was seated in a dining chair and it caused her skirt to ride all the way up her thigh.

Seeing what was about to happen, i immediately looked away. Her mother decided then and there, that I was the nicest, sweetest, most courteous, and trustworthy boy her daughter ever brought home, and from the evening onward, there was never a curfew, limitation, or question about our plans, or intentions.

When our second child arrived, my wife's mother told everyone in the delivery room about how our marriage came about...

A passel of grandchildren later, I still maintain that if you are polite and sensitive in the little ways, women respond in big ways.

Last edited:
Years ago, when I was courting still, I dated a very nice young girl from a very nice family. At a family dinner this gorgeous girl tried to scoot past her mother, who eas seated in a dining chain and it caused her skirt to ride all the way up her thigh.

Seeing what was about to happen, i immediately looked away. Her mother decided then and there, that I was the nicest, sweetest, most courteous, and trustworthy boy her daughter ever brought home, and from the evening onward, there was never a curfew, limitation, or question about our plans, or intentions.

When our second child arrived, my wife's mother told everyone in the delivery room about how our marriage came about...

A passel of grandchildren later, I still maintain that if you are polite and sensitive in the little ways, women respond in big ways.

That is true.

Why not a zipper cam and catch the ladies looking?...:lol:

To be equivalent, you would have to have about 1/2 of your junk showing. Not sure that's legal in all places.

My daughter is in college, and they are teaching this nonsense in her "Women's Studies" courses. (I'm still amazed that they actually give college credit for such classes, but I digress...)

Basically, the gist of it is this: Women should be able to dress any way they want, and men should not ogle them, ever. Men who DO ogle them are "harrassing" the women, and should be charged with...something.

Unless the women WANT to be ogled. Then...it's okay.

When my wife and I both tell her that "If these women don't want to be stared at, they shouldn't dress like sluts", the fireworks begin! :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

My daughter is in college, and they are teaching this nonsense in her "Women's Studies" courses. (I'm still amazed that they actually give college credit for such classes, but I digress...)

Basically, the gist of it is this: Women should be able to dress any way they want, and men should not ogle them, ever. Men who DO ogle them are "harrassing" the women, and should be charged with...something.

Unless the women WANT to be ogled. Then...it's okay.

When my wife and I both tell her that "If these women don't want to be stared at, they shouldn't dress like sluts", the fireworks begin! :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Suggest hijabs if they don't want to be looked at.

Back