Hi Charlie Melot

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
Saw your post on "My engine fell out" and haven't heard from you in a long while... how's life?
Greg

It is good to see him around again. I called Zephyr last mo to get an idea on overhaul prices only to learn he has sold. Maybe he will update us.

I sold Zephyr to LJ Warren last year having owned it for 25 years. LJ has been with the company for about 16 years running the cylinder shop and production management as well as sales. He will do well. I am living happily ever after in Punta Gorda FL. I currently own 1/4 of a very nice 172. Tried light sport this year and it did not work for me. Charlie

I am living happily ever after in Punta Gorda FL. I currently own 1/4 of a very nice 172.

Charlie, enjoy retirement! I am always absolutely thrilled to see folks being able to hang it up and enjoy!

I sold Zephyr to LJ Warren last year having owned it for 25 years. LJ has been with the company for about 16 years running the cylinder shop and production management as well as sales. He will do well. I am living happily ever after in Punta Gorda FL. I currently own 1/4 of a very nice 172. Tried light sport this year and it did not work for me. Charlie

I heard a Twin Comanche over Florida coming from the Bahamas and wondered if it was yours - did you sell it?

Glad to hear you're enjoying retirement.

Nice to see you back here and here's to a great retirement! :)

Much to my regret I sold the twinkie a couple of years ago to a Dane. I think it lives with his SW captain daughter at LNA and spends winters with him in Belize. His European airpplane is an Angel. Not too many of them around.

Enjoy retirement. I do. It's nice being able to do what you want, when you want.

Back