hey racerx

Hahaha. Ok so in my high school years I raced the local short tracks in Illinois and Wisconsin racing Legends cars. Did a few national races across the country. PA, KY, TN, GA, MN,IN. raced against a bunch of the current Nascar drivers. Broke my wrist in a wreck passing former Nascar driver David Ragan. Kept racing with a cast on my right arm from my knuckles up past my elbow. Shifting was a beach. But still won a few track championships and ranked 6th in the country. The track announcer would call me the one armed bandit. Actually set track record with the cast.

But the nickname came from 1 race where a car owner asked me to drive his late model. I'm not gonna say no to that offer. But they failed to tell the track announcer so that's where it came from. Stupid. But it's fun to say I was a former Semi-professional race car driver.

But the nickname came from 1 race where a car owner asked me to drive his late model. I'm not gonna say no to that offer. But they failed to tell the track announcer so that's where it came from.
What? And here I thought you were Speed Racer's older brother Rex.

What? And here I thought you were Speed Racer's older brother Rex.
Pretty sure that's a few decades before my time. Somewhere there's a video of one of my races from 2005 where 16 year old me gives a pretty awkward post win interview.

Just curious - do airlines have a lost-and-found for items left behind by crew members? Or if you drop something like your keys or glasses as you get out of the cockpit, can they just be gone forever?

Just curious - do airlines have a lost-and-found for items left behind by crew members? Or if you drop something like your keys or glasses as you get out of the cockpit, can they just be gone forever?

Don't know about crew members, but for passengers they do. I left an iPad in the seat pocket several years ago. I went online and filled out a form, assuming it was hopeless, but a few weeks later my iPad arrived in the mail. I'd be surprised if there weren't a means for crew to recover lost items.

Don't know about crew members, but for passengers they do. I left an iPad in the seat pocket several years ago. I went online and filled out a form, assuming it was hopeless, but a few weeks later my iPad arrived in the mail. I'd be surprised if there weren't a means for crew to recover lost items.

And from my unsuccessful attempt at finding my iPad left in a seat back pocket: write down the teeny tiny serial number (or find it on the device info page) of your iDevices. It apparently increases your return odds of success if you submit that with your request.

So not the legendary shredder, Paul Gilbert then? ;)

we have a lost and found section on our union forum section of the web page. we can also look up who had the jet before us and give them a call.

The Legends class is a fun class. Affordable, highly competitive and always a crowd pleaser. Also a good class for a beginner to learn about racing.

My only complaint.... I made my living back then selling race fuel and methanol..... they get too good of gas mileage on the track which cut into my profits.!! :yesnod: :lol:

Back