Hey Bill Jennings

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Hey Bill did ya pick up the mooney yet? You said you were getting it the weekend of Wings?

NOPE....not yet. We are hoping (and praying) we will be able to pick it up on June 4th, just in time for Gastons. Bill flew his fam to HXD for the holiday weekend so I will answer for him.

jeez that thing was supposed to be done for the glideathon in late march...they completely rebuilding it?

*begins to wonder if Bill and Brent even bought a Mooney*

jeez that thing was supposed to be done for the glideathon in late march...they completely rebuilding it?
With the amount of time they have had they could have built it from scratch!! We really wanted to go to the glideathon and then Adam's BBQ and we are praying we will have it by Gastons. We will go to Gastons in a club plane if we don't have it.

*begins to wonder if Bill and Brent even bought a Mooney*
Yah..Yah..I know. Bill and I will plan a special trip to see you so you can put your EYES on it:)

It will be worth the wait for sure :)
I know it will be worth the wait but we are really getting at the end of the rope. We put the deposit down the beginning of December!!:redface: If they don't have it ready for Gastons I am going to be really really P'd Off.

Brent, I'm crossing my fingers for you and Bill. We want lots of Mooneys at Gastons. (Maybe we could have a Mooney row :D .)

Last edited:
Brent, I'm crossing my fingers for you and Bill. We want lots of Mooneys at Gastons. (Maybe we could have a Mooney row :D .)
I would like nothing more. I read the thread about the rain dance for next week. I can't help but wonder if there is a Mooney dance??:dunno:

You think it's coincidence that only one letter differentiates Mooney from Money??

Hey Bill did ya pick up the mooney yet? You said you were getting it the weekend of Wings?

*sigh*

Brent pretty much summed it up. We're now tight on being ready for Gastons, so we may be bringing the club 182 to BPK and using the Gastons van to get over. Those poor slight built 182's, no good for grass, I tell ya...

*sigh*

Brent pretty much summed it up. We're now tight on being ready for Gastons, so we may be bringing the club 182 to BPK and using the Gastons van to get over. Those poor slight built 182's, no good for grass, I tell ya...

Sigh. I hate club rules like that. They hear "unpaved" and the mind shuts down.

Sigh. I hate club rules like that. They hear "unpaved" and the mind shuts down.

...funny... *my* club's rules have no problem with operations onto improved grass strips... in Bonanzas, no less...

Back