Hey! Andrew Stanley

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
If you weren't so far to the east we could dine in Boothbay Hahbah. I was maneuvering through and around the mooring balls. Time for another visit to Ken BROWN'S WHARF. First shot is current; the aerial is about ten years old.

HR

Attachments

• PoA Boothbay Harbor Line-up.JPG
    PoA Boothbay Harbor Line-up.JPG
    526.1 KB · Views: 8
  • KenBrownsPlace.jpg
    KenBrownsPlace.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 6
Looks like a beautiful day in Maine. Much the same here, and for the foreseeable future.

Yeah; 77°. I had the sprinklers on the planted areas; the weeds pull out easier when the ground is wet. My plane was in the air, but the CFI was with a new student. Yesterday I was at The Osprey, walked the piers at the marina and sold to one of the docked sailboat owners one of my aerials of the scene. Later, I went to a gift shop in Bath, showed my mounted panoramic prints to the owner who proceeded to select six and said, "Get me two of each." I spent a long night in my Hell's Kitchen studio finessing more images and printing. And managed to get more of the furniture back in place in the recovery from the recent flooded area. That Conn organ was a monster to move across the room; not overly large, just heavy to maneuver.

HR

Back