Here's another I don't understand.

Arnold

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Arnold
I really need to stay off Barnstormers.

IFR TRAINING IN OUR PA28 • TRAINING AVAILABLE • Fly Actual IFR with GNS430W and G5. Personalized to your schedule. Accelerated, IPC and BFR also.

1) How many days a year are flyable in actual in a PA-28 in western MA?

2) How do you accelerate and IPC or BFR?

I take it as they offer accelerated IFR training and do IPC’s and BFR’s, hence the comma. :)

You sir could be a lawyer. We need a judge to determine if the word "accelerated" modifies the unwritten word training or the terms that follow it. I'd argue that a "," not preceded by an object but followed by two objects is simply misplaced.

Gotta love the English language.

You sir could be a lawyer. We need a judge to determine if the word "accelerated" modifies the unwritten word training or the terms that follow it. I'd argue that a "," not preceded by an object but followed by two objects is simply misplaced.

Gotta love the English language.

Prove that ‘training’ is the unwritten word

The context in the title of the ad is IFR training. So accelerated is modifying that.

That’s how I read it initially. Perhaps not proper grammar, but it seems understandable to me.

"The panda eats, shoots and leaves."

I took "accelerated" to be a noun (pilot lingo) as are IPC and BFR.

Plenty of IMC available.. there are a handful of summer storms to look out for and naturally in the winter you have ice to think about..

but as far as receiving good instrument instruction I would wager New England is a great place for it.. certainly much better than Southern California or Arizona..

i-like-cooking-my-family-and-my-pets-use-commas-7474735.png

A similar point would be "prove that 'actual weather conditions' in 61.57(c)(1) means 'actual instrument weather conditions.' " :D

Back