Hennings B Day..

N801BH

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
FBH
I say all of us POA'ers get together and buy Henning three BRIGHT LED lights and a LOUD gear up horn for his next airplane......;)....:D.....

Happy Birthday Henning! Looking forward to another year of your insights, humor, and sarcasm :)

Ben - I'm in :)

I know a guy than can help you solve that problem.

Happy Birthday old man!

Problem is people don't seem to want to kill me, and I haven't managed it with throttle abuse yet. I have walked through some of the worst neighborhoods not this country but the world has to offer, including the Harlem, The Bronx, and Compton, at night and haven't even been threatened. I've crashed more stuff and stood there at the end wondering, "how am I standing here?" more times in my life than I can recall, never broke a bone.:dunno: So I just keep plodding along hoping mankind gets their act together so I can go have some real fun. I've done most of the things I've wanted to do in life, now I'm bored for the most part. This is a thoroughly depressing place to live, beautiful by nature, destroyed by man.

Problem is people don't seem to want to kill me, and I haven't managed it with throttle abuse yet. I have walked through some of the worst neighborhoods not this country but the world has to offer, including the Harlem, The Bronx, and Compton, at night and haven't even been threatened. I've crashed more stuff and stood there at the end wondering, "how am I standing here?" more times in my life than I can recall, never broke a bone.:dunno: So I just keep plodding along hoping mankind gets their act together so I can go have some real fun. I've done most of the things I've wanted to do in life, now I'm bored for the most part. This is a thoroughly depressing place to live, beautiful by nature, destroyed by man.

Yeah, but when you are young, you are indestructible. You are old now. things will change.

As for walking through bad neighborhoods and not feeling threatened, that is probably because you look like the guy people should be afraid of.

Yeah, but when you are young, you are indestructible. You are old now. things will change.

As for walking through bad neighborhoods and not feeling threatened, that is probably because you look like the guy people should be afraid of.

Dude, you've met me, seriously, do I look scary?:lol:

Dude, you've met me, seriously, do I look scary?:lol:
You look unpredictable. That is the scariest type.
Of course though, Leslie thought you were sweet. That part might not invoke fear.

Happy Birthday.... The wife and I "STILL" haven't made it down your way but we will sometime. It's gotta be better than Iowa! LOL

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look unpredictable. That is the scariest type.
Of course though, Leslie thought you were sweet. That part might not invoke fear.

Aww, thanks Leslie. I am sweet.:D Even when I'm insulting and berating people.:lol: Everyone is unpredictable, even married couples still surprise each other after many years.

Happy birthday, Henning!

Happy birthday, hope you get your ride to Mars that you're wishing for so much. :D

Nothing good on Mars, it's the asteroid belt where we can get the resources we need and get them back into orbit for massive construction projects.

il_fullxfull.384321914_noor.jpg

I'm kind of sad that East St. Louis didn't make the list.

Happy birthday Henning

Or some of the neighborhoods in Houston!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Henning...We spend the first half of our lives trying to kill ourselves and the last half trying to surive. In the end we all die trying.

Aww, thanks Leslie. I am sweet.:D Even when I'm insulting and berating people.:lol: Everyone is unpredictable, even married couples still surprise each other after many years.

You insult & berate people? We talking about the same guy? Lol. In any event, happy birthday dude. Have a great day.

I kind of hate to wish someone who apparently can't be happy, a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday anyway, ya crabby, bored, mankind hating ol' curmudgeon! I hope you can find something on planet earth to make the last half of your life worth living.

You insult & berate people? We talking about the same guy? Lol. In any event, happy birthday dude. Have a great day.

Oh yeah, when dealing with those obsequious to the stupidity, especially on the job, they will want to quit after our conversation. It's the easiest way to fire someone.:lol:

I kind of hate to wish someone who apparently can't be happy, a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday anyway, ya crabby, bored, mankind hating ol' curmudgeon! I hope you can find something on planet earth to make the last half of your life worth living.

Why do you think I'm not happy? Being disgusted with humanity has no affect on my personal happiness.

I did think you were starting to sound familiar in SZ for some reason. Hearty and happy birthday, Captain.

Originally posted by Ahab:
By heavens man, we are turned round and round in this world, like yonder windlass, and fate is the handspike.

Speak not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me. Look ye, Starbuck, all visible objects are but as pasteboard masks. Some inscrutable yet reasoning thing puts forth the molding of their features. The white whale tasks me; he heaps me. Yet he is but a mask. 'Tis the thing behind the mask I chiefly hate; the malignant thing that has plagued mankind since time began; the thing that maws and mutilates our race, not killing us outright but letting us live on, with half a heart and half a lung.

Why do you think I'm not happy? Being disgusted with humanity has no affect on my personal happiness.

Hey, I'm in that Gang so go easy.

anyways, have a bong hit and some slaw and have a good bday

Back