Help Me Throw Away A Dollar

luvflyin

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Luvflyin
I have a pre addressed envelope to the IRS. I made the payment online so now I have an envelope looking for something to do. So, because I’m a wise guy I’m gonna put a dollar bill in it and mail it. Should I write something on it? Maybe include a short note? Looking for suggestions on what to write.

Last edited:
I have a pre addressed envelope to the IRS. I made the payment online so now I have an envelope looking for something to do. So, because I’m a wise guy I’m gonna put a dollar bill in it and mail it. Should I write something on it? Maybe include a short note? Looking for suggestions on what to write.
You need to call your CPA rn.

If it requires a stamp, throw it away; why waste a stamp? If it's postage paid, stuff it full of blank tax forms and drop it in the mail.

If it requires a stamp, throw it away; why waste a stamp? If it's postage paid, stuff it full of blank tax forms and drop it in the mail.
I'll do that for bogus "charities" and a few others, but the government does a good enough job of wasting our money without my encouragement and contribution.

Many years ago I received a notice from the IRS that a deduction my CPA took off was within the rules at the time my tax
Return was filed but then the IRS decided later on it was not legitimate and so not only did I owe the tax not paid,but also the fines associated with underpaying my taxes, and the interest that had accumulated in the two years since I had filed the return. Needless to say I was not happy. The IRS fully admitted it was their fault, but I stilled owed everything. I spoke to my CPA who confirmed everything the IRS told me and so I had.no choice but to pay. I asked for the address where I could pay in person and after being given the address I told them I was paying in cash. They told me that they did not accept cash. Only checks or money orders.

Many years ago I received a notice from the IRS that a deduction my CPA took off was within the rules at the time my tax
Return was filed but then the IRS decided later on it was not legitimate and so not only did I owe the tax not paid,but also the fines associated with underpaying my taxes, and the interest that had accumulated in the two years since I had filed the return. Needless to say I was not happy. The IRS fully admitted it was their fault, but I stilled owed everything. I spoke to my CPA who confirmed everything the IRS told me and so I had.no choice but to pay. I asked for the address where I could pay in person and after being given the address I told them I was paying in cash. They told me that they did not accept cash. Only checks or money orders.

One time I got a notice from the county that I had underpaid my property tax by $19.38 (approximately). So I just wrote a check and sent it in.

A few months later I got a letter from the county saying I had over paid my property taxes by $19.38 and to find the enclosed check for the over payment... :sosp:

but then the IRS decided later on it was not legitimate and so not only did I owe the tax not paid,but also the fines associated with underpaying my taxes, and the interest that had accumulated in the two years since I had filed the return.

They're criminals. Doesn't matter if IRS or CRA (in Canada), they're f****** criminals.

If it requires a stamp, throw it away
Throw it away? Use it as scratch paper, collect receipts, wrap up bones/scrap for disposal, etc. Depending on how it's marked up, scratch off the pre-printed addresses and write in your own for sending in another bill that didn't include an envelope.

I have some ideas, but they'll probably get me a vacation if I post them here.

H and B. You don't have enough for ooker or the low.

Back