Help Me Spend Time With My Future Wife

I can not believe nobody has bit on this troll. At least someone could point out that it would not be legal unless the barter was with a 135 outfit. Nobody:dunno:

Well my wife is a member here otherwise I would be trying to get in on this obvious threesome

Well my wife is a member here otherwise I would be trying to get in on this obvious threesome

Your wife's a real looker, and smart, too. That's why she'd never fall for any of our shenanigans! :D

As for Zach, our thread-starter, I cannot imagine a way what he proposes could be done lawfully except by a Part 135 charter operator, most of whom (in my experience) prefer working for money. Still, perhaps he could post a picture of the girl...

Despite "aero" in the name, OP may not be familiar with the operational and regulatory side of flying, and may have been unaware that what he was proposing was not legal for most GA pilots. Any number of my friends and associates could easily make a similar proposition to me (hey, I'll do you a favor if you fly me somewhere), not knowing that I can't legally accept the offer.

All kidding aside, this is the kind of thing that the FAA really feels the need to clamp down on to protect the interests of the airlines / charter operations. So, your options are to get your own airplane or drive...

someone should call him..his phone number is in the post.

someone should call him..his phone number is in the post.

I did..... They want 4.99 a minute to talk to me...:rofl:......:lol:;;...:no:

Jus kiddin.... NO way I can call,, the phone is broke in my jail cell..;)

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice 6PC's Caligula theme?

It is a good flick with great acting
And Peter O'Toole is

Nevermind I just laughed after typing peter and tool and forgot where I was going

...you guys are such a kill-joy. I was thinking of helping the young feller out.

So this guy has a block of titanium and he wants to send it to Germany to be machined for a plane ride? What happened to American machining, you know the kind that beat the Germans-twice?

I think it's legit.
Given the cell and name and all...

Or someone really wants Zach to get in trouble with the FAA and posted this for him lol

Gonna need pics of the girlfriend

So this guy has a block of titanium and he wants to send it to Germany to be machined for a plane ride? What happened to American machining, you know the kind that beat the Germans-twice?

he never mentioned sending it to Germany; just German quality (made in Vermont)

Hypothetically speaking, if the threesome has been arranged, wouldn't this now qualify as a common interest flight, meeting the criteria for shared expenses?

Hypothetically speaking, if the threesome has been arranged, wouldn't this now qualify as a common interest flight, meeting the criteria for shared expenses?

Only if they practice "safe flight"...;).......:D

We haven't had a mile high thread in awhile.

I think I will build a mile high club checklist and keep it in the plane for laughs.

Maybe he would like to become a pilot and would like to start his training with cross countries Pt61 and bring his girl along :dunno:

Despite "aero" in the name, OP may not be familiar with the operational and regulatory side of flying, and may have been unaware that what he was proposing was not legal for most GA pilots. Any number of my friends and associates could easily make a similar proposition to me (hey, I'll do you a favor if you fly me somewhere), not knowing that I can't legally accept the offer.

Well said Jim!

How could the tool not be part of the shared expenses? I do not believe the FARs say US Currency has to be exchanged, as a thing you can put whatever value you want on it, or nothing at all...OP is also asking to ride along if you regularly travel that route, not dictate the time of departure or asking you to fly somewhere you weren't going anyways.

Back