Help me fundraise my G650

Somedudeintn

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
somedudeintn
Hello, I really want to buy a G650. I only need 200,000 people to donate $300 each. Pm me for payment details.

You'll have to sell me a first class ticket to Heaven for that.

G650 is pretty first class. Although getting to heaven in it is loud and messy.

Don't forget you will need someone to fund your ME and type rating as well.

Oh! I see, so the G-650 is what I'm buying my ticket to Heaven on! Hmm, well that raises an interesting philosophical question, would the ride require a Scheduled, or Air Taxi certificate? Is there a volume of business at which you need to go 121 regardless of seats if it's scheduled?

Don't forget you will need someone to fund your ME and type rating as well.

Typically the "plank owner" crew gets gratis ratings from the factory as part of the deal. In other words, the price is included in the deal.

That makes me wonder though, if you get a TR in a multi when all you started with was a SE certificate, does the TR add the multi by default, or does it require a separate 8710?

Last edited:
Typically the "plank owner" crew gets gratis ratings from the factory as part of the deal. In other words, the price is included in the deal.

That makes me wonder though, if you get a TR in a multi when all you started with was a SE certificate, does the TR add the multi by default, or does it require a separate 8710?

Don't know, but I suspect Rotor & Wing and Ron Levy are both changing in to their boxing shorts right now chomping at the bit to address that....

Don't know, but I suspect Rotor & Wing and Ron Levy are both changing in to their boxing shorts right now chomping at the bit to address that....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I suspect 2 8710s, but don't know. I do know you can't check two boxes on a form though.:lol:

Last edited:
Oh! I see, so the G-650 is what I'm buying my ticket to Heaven on! Hmm, well that raises an interesting philosophical question, would the ride require a Scheduled, or Air Taxi certificate? Is there a volume of business at which you need to go 121 regardless of seats if it's scheduled?

Good questions, although after you get to heaven I'm pretty sure there are no enforcement actions.

John

Good questions, although after you get to heaven I'm pretty sure there are no enforcement actions.

John

Well, there's a lot of competition for my ticket to Heaven dollar! I want to make sure that I don't die and find out the FAA won't allow the plane to depart.:nono: I want to make sure that he's going to have the right certificates in place. These other guys are selling a club membership, and they use unregulated teleporters, but you have to keep up your membership.

Last edited:
Do you have to have an ATP to fly the fight to heaven ?

John

Yeah but if you get rejected by St. Peter for some reason and don't get there, do you have to report that on your next medical?

Yeah but if you get rejected by St. Peter for some reason and don't get there, do you have to report that on your next medical?

No, Hell doesn't require a pilot's license. In Hell everyone flies, it's like the 405 at rush hour.

For a 1000nm one way trip you will burn 862 gallons in the G650, I wonder what the annual would cost?

If your able bodied and can work one needs to save for things like this. Work hard and save is my advice to you.

Tony

If you think about that on a seat/mile basis, if you have a full plane, that's not bad.

Agreed, for the price of a 1st class ticket, you can bring a bunch of your friends...although as I mention the maintenance costs are probably pretty high. If I had 65 mil I didn't know what to do with, I might buy one myself.

Agreed, for the price of a 1st class ticket, you can bring a bunch of your friends...although as I mention the maintenance costs are probably pretty high. If I had 65 mil I didn't know what to do with, I might buy one myself.

I wonder what the "maintenance by the hour" type programs on them cost?

If you promise me a ride for my $300 bucks I'm in.

If you promise me a ride for my $300 bucks I'm in.

I'll let you sit in it on the ground for $300. You can certainly fly in it as long as you cover the expenses! Now I only need 199,999 others to join my campaign.

The real problem isn't the money to buy it. That's the easy part. It's the money to operate it... that's the tough part.

The real problem isn't the money to buy it. That's the easy part. It's the money to operate it... that's the tough part.
I have never associated $50+ million (?) as the easy part.

There are multiple ways to get to Heaven riding a G650. And, yes, most of them are loud and messy. Multiple screams of "OH GOD" have been reported.

You obviously aren't a corporate exec or someone with $10,000,000,000 in your pocket.

That's true, but if I had that much in my pocket, I wouldn't be worried about the operating expenses!

Back