Hello

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
I just wanted to check in and say hi! I haven't been reading or posting much in the past half year, but I have been flying.

To anyone who is on this board learning or wondering what it is like to be a pilot for more than a year or two, I tell you this: it is awesome. I started in 2001. PPL in 2003, IR in 2005, and I couldn't be happier. I am a total flying dork, and I believe that man was meant to fly. 500 + hours and counting. Experience in everything from a C150 up to a Twin Commander. The "bad language" filter is going to cut this out, but we pilots are the luckiest mofos around.

Peace! :D

Welcome back, Ben. Sounds like you've been busy!!

Ben is back!

Welcome back!

Will find a way to get you some Commander single time, too....

I've been wondering what happened to you. Welcome back and don't be such a stranger.

Welcome back, Ben!! As somebody else said, are you still making music? I never did get to hear you play that cello.

I just wanted to check in and say hi! I haven't been reading or posting much in the past half year, but I have been flying.

To anyone who is on this board learning or wondering what it is like to be a pilot for more than a year or two, I tell you this: it is awesome. I started in 2001. PPL in 2003, IR in 2005, and I couldn't be happier. I am a total flying dork, and I believe that man was meant to fly. 500 + hours and counting. Experience in everything from a C150 up to a Twin Commander. The "bad language" filter is going to cut this out, but we pilots are the luckiest mofos around.

Peace! :D

Ben! Welcome back! We missed you! :yes:

Twin Commander? Tell us more!

Ben- a treat to see your name. Do not be a stranger.

Let me know next time you are down this way to see your family, or to perform- I bought me an airplane!

welcome back....and while I'm here anybody know what was going on at Lincon Park NJ awhile ago....?? Something along the lines of "Wagner"...ring a bell...red flags etc....

Ben, welcome back! I was wondering about you awhile back when I stumbled across a thread that included you and Moon.

Have fun flying up there!

Poor Ben; still getting one-star threads after all this time... ;)

Sounds like you're enjoying life! Don't you dare turn down that single-engine Commander time, ya hear?

Welcome back Ben. I always liked your posts. You tended to provoke good discussion, cause me to research your questions, and helped me learn. So, fire away.
Glad you're back.

Wow, thanks everyone for the welcome back!

Yep, I'm still making music. I teach a few colleges here in Maryland and perform with the trio.

Commander time sounds great!

Spike, what did you get??

I did see that the Trinnie is back online at FDK. I learned the inside scoop on that one. Sad. I need to get current in that bird again, :)

Wow, thanks everyone for the welcome back!

Yep, I'm still making music. I teach a few colleges here in Maryland and perform with the trio.

Commander time sounds great!

Spike, what did you get??

I did see that the Trinnie is back online at FDK. I learned the inside scoop on that one. Sad. I need to get current in that bird again, :)

Me too, I'm gonna book an hour with a ride-along CFI soon. Maybe it will fly nicer, and they'll have fixed the minor fuel seep on the top of the wing.

Me too, I'm gonna book an hour with a ride-along CFI soon. Maybe it will fly nicer, and they'll have fixed the minor fuel seep on the top of the wing.

And the battery, too, hopefully!

Back