Hello POA

Cooter

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Cooter
Hello POA! I’m back....in case any noticed I was gone. I just got my Class 1 back after a fairly stressful 8 months. I’m hoping to be back flying in a couple of weeks. Did I miss any good religious discussions?

Hello POA! I’m back....in case any noticed I was gone. I just got my Class 1 back after a fairly stressful 8 months. I’m hoping to be back flying in a couple of weeks. Did I miss any good religious discussions?

PLENTY! but don't worry be around long enough and there will be more!! Especially Politics!

Was wondering where you went. Welcome back man!

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you’re back—and hopefully in the air.

Welcome back! Glad it worked out okay.

There was a little bit of a religious discussion when Mark decided to get a sex change operation so he could become a nun, but without you here it didn’t amount to much. Things should pick up now.

I didn't realize a class 1 was needed to post here. :D

Cool! Glad you're back amongst the living!

Are you back in the neighborhood yet, or still hanging around in the cancer belt?

Cool! Glad you're back amongst the living!

Are you back in the neighborhood yet, or still hanging around in the cancer belt?
I’m back where I belong finally, and ready to go have that beer. Shoot me a text when you get some time.

COOTER, where ya been??????? Good to have you back man.

COOTER, where ya been??????? Good to have you back man.

I’ve been traveling into the far reaches of the internet, where I discovered this place called Twitter. I almost didn’t make it back. But now I’m here, trying to silence those siren calls.

I’ve been traveling into the far reaches of the internet, where I discovered this place called Twitter. I almost didn’t make it back. But now I’m here, trying to silence those siren calls.
Lol, I love twitter, although I haven't **** that much.

Welcome back. Didn't realize forum participation required a medical.:)

Noticed your absence, glad you're back and on track!

You know the Pope has a Twitter account, but he doesn't do it himself. He lets the Cardinals tweet.

Definitely the St. Louis Cardinals, as they're the ones who chase flies.

Back