Hello from KPAE (Paine Field, WA)

Scott Story

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bioluminous
Hello, I'm a student pilot that just soloed and am working on the cross-country portion of my training. I fly Cessna 150 / 172 / 182 / 206 some with G1000. I think the most fun I have ever had was renting a C150 and flying it around all by myself for the first time!

Happy to finally be in the air...

Welcome to the club. I was just up early this afternoon out of KOLM.

Welcome. My plane used to be based out of KPAE , small world

That's the place with the Boeing factory tour, right? I stopped there once for the tour, which was pretty amazing... I also remember the VERY long runway. And the water right off the end of it. And the complex airspace all around. And the city. And how tired I was that day.

Congrats on the solo, and keep us updated!!

--Kath

That's the place with the Boeing factory tour, right? I stopped there once for the tour, which was pretty amazing... I also remember the VERY long runway. And the water right off the end of it. And the complex airspace all around. And the city. And how tired I was that day.

Congrats on the solo, and keep us updated!!

--Kath

I've flown to KPAE twice. Once on my night lesson when I was a student pilot (we did all three hours in a single flight) and once on an instrument lesson (where I really decided that /U was NOT the way to fly instruments).

You are right, the runway is very long. I think you could easily do 3 T&Gs on a single pass down the runway there. :p

Back