Heading to Greenville, SC

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
I'll be heading out to Greenville on Friday the 21st and will be there for the holidays with family. If anyone would like to link up while I'm out that-a-way, it would be fun to see ya. Let me know. The week between Christmas and New Year should be pretty open for me.

Best,

Dave

Sorry, but I'm going the other way to Arlington. Had I been home it would have been a fun little trip. As you know, I am impressed with the restaurants in Greenville. (Mama wouldn't come here, so I gotta go there. Whatch gonna do?!)

Have a great trip Lance. Let me know sometime when you're in the Dallas area.

Best,

Dave

I'll be heading out to Greenville on Friday the 21st and will be there for the holidays with family. If anyone would like to link up while I'm out that-a-way, it would be fun to see ya. Let me know. The week between Christmas and New Year should be pretty open for me.

Best,

Dave

Hey Dave,
I'm planning on having lunch with CarolT on Thursday, 27th. Would you like to join us? Haven't finalized the plan, and it has to be in her neighborhood because of the MIL.
Kaye
p.s. and a very Merry Christmas to you!

Kaye:

I'd love to see y'all, but have some folks from Savannah flyin in that day for lunch. I didn't understand the MIL abbreviaiton. Two other days are taken as I'm flying to Bartow, FL and back to bring my Son up for one night; then, flying him home. Not sure which day yet, but would be happy to like up if it's not one of those days.

Sorry to have so much going on; it just kinna happends to me. I should be here next week also. Right after the New Year could work.

Best,

Dave

Kaye:

I'd love to see y'all, but have some folks from Savannah flyin in that day for lunch. I didn't understand the MIL abbreviaiton. Two other days are taken as I'm flying to Bartow, FL and back to bring my Son up for one night; then, flying him home. Not sure which day yet, but would be happy to like up if it's not one of those days.

Sorry to have so much going on; it just kinna happends to me. I should be here next week also. Right after the New Year could work.

Best,

Dave

MIL - mother-in-law.....she broke her hip and in rehab. You are such a busy man. When do you head back west. I know I have to work the 2nd, but after that.........

Kaye

MIL - mother-in-law.....she broke her hip and in rehab. You are such a busy man. When do you head back west. I know I have to work the 2nd, but after that.........

Kaye

I'm thinking of heading home Friday after the New Year; I think that's the 4th. Too bad y'all can't join us Thrusday here, but I understand. Once I firm the days up with my Son, I'll try to let you know in case there's a work around.

Best,

Dave

Flew home yesterday. Nice flight, tail winds to Florida; then, about 30 knots at FL180 pm the way back to Dallas from there. Sorry I wasn't on the board more the last two weeks. They had one internet connection at the house and several users.

Best,

Dave

One of these days, Dave, we will connect in SC. :yes:

Kaye

Back