Have we beat up on Maui Wowie Enough yet?

Have we beat up Maui Wowie Enough Yet?

• Yes

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravioli

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Unwanted Guest - Perma-ban Pending
We've all had fun with the guy from Maui. I know I have!

Anyone else ready to give it a rest?

IMO, His own tactics led to the flak he has received.
Granted we are a tainted bunch who are suspicious of new comers but that combined w/ his MO are kind of oil and water.

That said, His profile pic reminds me of Mike Rowe. I started reading his posts in Mike Rowe's voice and I started feeling like I need an AoA deal.

We've all had fun with the guy from Maui. I know I have! So, I say yes.

Anyone else ready to give it a rest?

I think so, but reserve the right to resume if he posts something questionable. Or if we just feel like it for grins. This is POA after all. :D

Last edited:
Except he kept pushing his spam well beyond day 1.
Yes and he was a little over the top. Still he was trying to be educational and even offer a service though his methods do need refining. Still it is much better than some of the troll posts that people make on here under a variety of fake usernames and better than most of the long meandering useless stories that get posted as well.

His salesmanship is lacking and his choice of hand wear is terriable. Not calling it out won't change the situation.....

Anyone who does not pack up their toys and run away, despite the tarring/feathering gets kudos from me.
POA can be a tough crowd (have to admit, sometimes it does feel like a clique-y teen group rather than an esteemed, co-supportive group of wise aviators)

Anyone who does not pack up their toys and run away, despite the tarring/feathering gets kudos from me.
POA can be a tough crowd (have to admit, sometimes it does feel like a clique-y teen group rather than an esteemed, co-supportive group of wise aviators)
What's hilarious is the the clique-y teens types are probably 40+ while some of our more supportive posters are in their 20s....

train-wreck-jpg.50428

A terrible loss-of-control accident. Many lives would have been saved on that train if it had been fitted with a good AOA indicator. Order one now, for your train!

A terrible loss-of-control accident. Many lives would have been saved on that train if it had been fitted with a good AOA indicator. Order one now, for your train!

And where's the damn red handle when you really need it...

Omg you guys. Well I received some kind notes and since I have thick skin I appreciate the kindness.

I got your message loud and clear.

Sure does feel like hazing when I was in college !

Will an AOA keep the milk in my fridge from souring?

Did you used to have thin skin? Otherwise the word is because. ;) Oh no I ditn't...
It still isn't logical. Appreciating the kindness because you have thick skin doesn't make much sense.

Will an AOA keep the milk in my fridge from souring?

Yes. It will help you determine the best angle to pour the milk into your mouth...... and don't get caught drinking straight from the carton...;)

Did you used to have thin skin? Otherwise the word is because. ;) Oh no I ditn't...

Really?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/since?s=t said:
since
[snip]
8. because; inasmuch as:
Since you're already here, you might as well stay.

http://www.writersdigest.com/online-editor/since-vs-because said:
While “because” does imply cause, “since” can imply time or cause. What does that mean? It means that most of the time these words are synonymous and you can use either one.

Since my dog is so hairy, I have to get its hair cut regularly.
Because my dog is so hairy, I have to get its hair cut regularly.

Both of these sentences are correct. The only trap you have to watch out for when using “since” is ambiguity.

Since we had breakfast, we were filled with energy.

This lets you wonder, were we filled with energy because of breakfast or just after breakfast?

Since I took that instruction I've believed that to be the case, and because I didn't check another source I gave inaccurate information. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Oh and I voted Yes for the record.

Personally, I love and respect our friend from Maui. Since reading his posts I have never once crashed and died, my life has turned around, and my wife is even speaking to me now. Mr. Maui is simply amazing.

Personally, I love and respect our friend from Maui. Since reading his posts I have never once crashed and died, my life has turned around, and my wife is even speaking to me now. Mr. Maui is simply amazing.[/QUO

Yeah but you're biased 'cause your from CA too! ;)

Personally, I love and respect our friend from Maui. Since reading his posts I have never once crashed and died, my life has turned around, and my wife is even speaking to me now. Mr. Maui is simply amazing.
But your wife has not spoken to me since Maui wowie posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back