Have a nice day

Translation: The early bird gets the worm. Golly

Do you have any lite reading?

Well I have this pahmplet on Jewish Sports heros

Last edited:
Aww, she's lovely. Darling figure. Firm thighs. Supple, pouting breasts. It's a shame you two don't get along.

Get me Steve McCroskey!

Are you kidding? Ever since Reagan fired the air traffic controllers, he's been completely senile!

Yeah, but what about McCroskey?

About the same as Reagan.

You ever been in a cockpit before?

No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Airport management, the airlines and the FAA, all cheats and liars!

There's A Sale At Penneys!!!!!!!!

Those are the flaps, this is the thrust, this must turn on the landing lights...Mayday, mayday, mayday!

I can make a hat or a broach or a pterodactyl.

I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...

And get a note to the milkman, NO MORE CHEESE!

Hello, we'd like you to have this flower from the church of Religious Consciousness. Would you like to make a donation?

Oooh - this thread again?

Its starting to shimmy....

Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol.

Oh, and

"Hey, now, you know what they say? See a broad to get that booty yak 'em, lay 'em down and smack 'em yak 'em."

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. It's a dumb question, skip it.

I've got to concentrate...

concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...

Back