Have a nice day

Tell the boys to go win one more for the Zipper!

James Dean

I just want to say, good luck and let you know we're all counting on you.

Uhh? Did I miss something?

jangell said:
Uhh? Did I miss something?
Apparently. ;)

And I just want to say, good luck and let you know we're all counting on you.

Man, that's a lot of pressure!

Good luck and let you know we're all counting on you.

I guess I picked the wrong day to stop smoking!

I guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!

of course im serious! and by the way, we're all counting on you

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley...

kind of like riding a bike, except you cant put baseball cards in the spokes

There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Uh oh... Movie quotes

Steve!! Help!!

Altitude, 24,000 feet... level flight, speed 520 knots. Course, 0-9er-0, trim, mixture, wash, rinse, spin . . .

Shanna, they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.

When will you be back?

I can't tell you that. It's classified.

You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.

A hospital? What is it?

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

I know but this guy has no flying experience at all. He's a menace to himself and everything else in the air... yes, birds too.

James Dean

Nice beaver!

Thank you, I just had it stuffed.

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... by an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry Ted. It's a dumb question... skip that.

Captain, how soon can you land?

I can't tell.

You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

No. I mean I'm just not sure.

Well, can't you take a guess?

Well, not for another two hours.

You can't take a guess for another two hours?

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

The red zone has always been for loading.

Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone s--- again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

What kind of plane is it?

Oh--it's a big, pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the window and wheels. It looks like a big Tylenol.

Johnny, what do you make of this?

Well, lets' see, I could make a hat, or a brooch, or a pterydactyl.....

It was a rough place - the seediest dive on the wharf. Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit.

Oh...its my stomach. I haven't felt this awful since we saw that Ronald Reagan film...

Anyone here happen to see that movie "Airplane" , II, III, IV, V, VI,VII, VIII, IX, X, XI.....................AND... Its sequel's?????

Wha? Huh?? There's still more??????

Just hang loose blood, she'll be back at ya on the med side!

Chump don't want da help, chump don't get da help!

Back