Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
located next to the Pace at yer local Walmart if yer lucky

Attachments

• IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 82
If yer in Denver and your stock of frozen runs out it's good to have a plan B. These are surprisingly good. Garlic and lime juice are added but that's it according to the label.

My son does that with jalapeños. Delicious!
If you ever get the chance to try Hatch chilis you'll understand the addiction I think. The jalapeños mean well but have no flavor compared to a Hatch or Pueblo. Yes, I'm considering a conversion to Pueblo since they are a little meatier than a Hatch. I'll prolly rot in hell for that.

We get the 505 hatch chile at Costco year around...love that stuff...make egg whites with a little of that in the center and folded over like a omelete. Yum

My wife does that as well at times..... but with my recent health problem I am afraid that she will stop the bacon part on both.....:sad::sad::sad:

Apparently, there's very little if any relationship between dietary cholesterol and what happens in your arteries. All the "low fat / high carb" advice has been very misguided. If anything, cut the carbs and replace with high quality fats (bacon)*.

* Not a doctor, but cutting carbs and upping fats has helped me -lose- weight.

Apparently, there's very little if any relationship between dietary cholesterol and what happens in your arteries. All the "low fat / high carb" advice has been very misguided. If anything, cut the carbs and replace with high quality fats (bacon)*.

* Not a doctor, but cutting carbs and upping fats has helped me -lose- weight.

Yea depending on your body type you can do something like 30% protein, 40% carbs, 30% fats or if your "thicker" something like 35% protein, 25% carbs, 40% fats.

Most canned chilis are far too mild for he who is Steingar. My most recent batch of salsa rosa was near perfect, hotter than blazes with no bitterness. Not the easiest thing to achieve. I'll have to make more soon, I'm almost out.

I miss my local Walmart.
Maybe they will ship to you? That way you can skip the police and people the size of some small high plains towns....or is that just my local Walmart?

I like that blackening pan. Those are nice.
I've had it a couple years now. Had to burn off the "factory" seasoning and go about 3 rounds using crisco lard. It still wasn't quite right until I started using sesame oil occasionally after washing. Now it does pretty good, well at least I've stopped threatening to polish it. (I really think the threats didn't do much good.)

Maybe they will ship to you? That way you can skip the police and people the size of some small high plains towns....or is that just my local Walmart?
Nah, my old local Walmart was great; clean, friendly, uncrowded...

My new "local" Walmart is a 45 minute drive away, and would probably resemble your local Walmart, so not going.

The wife and I stopped in Hatch for lunch one time on a road trip around NM. I can't recall the name of the restaurant but the food was pretty good.

30 min flight to Hatch for me ... and most restaurants will pick you up if you make arrangements ahead of time. Not sure of the gate code ...

Hmm, name... 'Habit Burger'
Specialty... burgers....

I dunno, seems self-evident to me.
No need to proclaim "burger-centric". It's a burger place, call it a burger place.

No need to proclaim "burger-centric". It's a burger place, call it a burger place.

California is allowed to have its self-proclamitities. If that's a word. Well, if it is not a word, it is now. Me, I call it a burger place. You? You had to throw out 'burger centric' and cause me to do endless Internet searches on what that means culminating with a closed down restaurant in Albany, New York.

Back