Has any one rented from here yet?

I tried but all that was available was the Mooney with the IFR Certified Windows. Alas and a lack, I don’t have an IFR ticket.

This is @SixPapaCharlie 's best work yet; absolutely knocked it out of the park on this on this one.

Saw captain roger victor found metaraf.com a couple days ago. Don't forget us when you're making those YouTube millions.

Doesn’t Bryan know it’s pronounced “Grob”, not “Grob”? It’s German...Germans don’t use short vowel sounds. ;)

$11/hr to rent that 150? That’s not a bad price!

Entertaining video but sad to see all of those derelict airplanes.

Don't let someone with no sense of humor see this. They might take him seriously and complain to the FAA.

Seriously, great video. :D

This is @SixPapaCharlie 's best work yet; absolutely knocked it out of the park on this on this one.

Saw captain roger victor found metaraf.com a couple days ago. Don't forget us when you're making those YouTube millions.

Ha!!! Thank you.
This video proves I have no idea what I am doing.
It has been in my queue for about 2 months and I literally forced it out Sunday morning to take a little bit of the spotlight off the FSDO video.
I haven't been wanting to put the "Rental" video out because I thought it was not very funny.
I wish I knew what is funny and not funny to other people. Then I might be able to make a buck.

I saw Capt. Roger Victor shared METARAF so I thanked him and added his avatar to the top of the app.
I am considering making it into a mobile app but that is very expensive to do and I would have to find a way to monetize it to get the development costs back.

At any rate, thanks for watching and sharing the video. I will try to figure out what makes one more funny than another and keep doing that :)

Thanks again.

The editing made the rental video. The bit about all the planes having flat tires, with the jump cuts.....I about fell out of my seat. Only thing missing was a bunch of rings and chains like Richard Rawlings. Grease your hair back a little and you could pull it off lol.

Back