For Sale Hartzell propellers for sale

jon hardey

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jonhardey
Hi guys this is my 1st post on this Forum I don't know anything about planes or flying for that Matter I recently came across a pair of propellers with a hartzell sticker on both propellers. I do not know what they sell for so I was hoping someone here could steer me in the right direction of price. I picked these up at an estate sale they where wrapped in plastic with some tape I removed the plastic and took some pictures if I can figure out how to upload pics I will.

1) welcome to PoA

2) posting of photos is restricted until you have a certain number of posts and show some frequent participation. So for now, if you have them somewhere on a photo sharing site, provide a link.

3) what're are you? This might help others figure out if shipping is necessary.

4) what is your asking price?

Ok so I looked at the propellers they say model 8400 if that means anything. I'm located on Marco Island,FL. As for my asking price I don't know what they are worth I was thinking of putting them on eBay for like $100- and see what happens. There is 2 propellers and the part they both screw into

Do you mean two propeller blades? And the hub?

IMG_0387.JPG IMG_0387.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0388.JPG
    IMG_0388.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 37
The advice that I would give you is to take them to a propeller repair station and ask if they will buy them or at least find out what it would cost to make them serviceable. They can also provide you with the correct part number. Right now all you have are decorative "props" for someone's man cave.

Thank you for your advice I really appreciate your feed back

This is NOT a Hartzell propeller. Looks like it's a Flotorp Electric.

I might be interested in these, do you have a price in mind?

Back