Happy Turkey Day to all!

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
Just wanted to pop in an wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!

I'll be Atlanta-bound and hopefully I can talk my mother into letting me make the feast instead of her. My mom's cooking may just be the missing Iraqi WMD.

Ken Ibold said:
Just wanted to pop in an wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!

I'll be Atlanta-bound and hopefully I can talk my mother into letting me make the feast instead of her. My mom's cooking may just be the missing Iraqi WMD.

Ken, have a great holiday. Land based or air based travel?

Happy Thanksgiving Day, Ken. I'm sure you can talk your mom into letting you "help."

What are y'all doing for T-day? We're going to our next door neighbors. No fuss, no muss, walk there and walk home. And they want us to bring the dog! His "girlfriend" lives there. :)

G ---o--in-g to m--y mmm---mmm-o--ther i---n--laws. There got it out. Don't ask. Anyway. I wish everyone a HAPPY & HEALTHY Thanksgiving. Despite all the crap going on in the world we have a hell of a lot to be thankful for. I think and hope thats something we can all agree on.

Not going anywhere. Parents cancelled out due to problems on Snoqualmie Pass on I-90 that will create loooong delays. So, our kids and son-in-law will be at our place for dinner.

I'll bid y'all the same thing I bid the controllers all day yesterday:

Gobble Gobble.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who's landing at Pilots of America during this season of thanksgiving and belly filling!

I will be afk for the next several days, but will be checking in at least once a day to see if there are any fires needing extinguishing. This being the site it is, however, I really doubt there will be any. :)

A safe and happy Holiday to you all! Travel safe!

Yes, have a good and happy turkey day. I will be flying back across the state of Oregon later today. I can't miss my Vale Vikings Football game this week end. It looks like a great day to fly east. :goofy:

We all have a lot to be thankful for in the USA.
Happy Thankgiving to all.

Happy Thanksgiving All. It was going to be a flying day but since VFR isn't in the cards (and snow is), looks like I'll be doing a bird dinner. May you all have your fill and then some!

Happy Turkey Day to all! I'm going to be taking my step-father up before dinner, presuming the weather turns out a little better than forecast. Unfortunately, that rarely seems to be the case! Right now they're calling for a high of 24 with NW winds at 28mph. We're supposed to preheat club planes if the temp is below 20, and the office will be closed Thursday. With a N/S runway, that wind's a bear, too, especially for a first flight.

Happy Bird Day to you all.

I am having fresh stone crab claws, creamed spinach, sweet potato latkes, and Key lime pie. Thank you, Whole Foods.

Carol said:
Happy Bird Day to you all.

I am having fresh stone crab claws, creamed spinach, sweet potato latkes, and Key lime pie. Thank you, Whole Foods.

The first time I entered Whole Foods, I felt as if I entered, occupied Communist territory. Now I love it! I don't care if anything is organic, I just like the products, and they make food for you that you can eat! Buy the stock! And, while many of the people have piercings and tatoos, they are friendly and helpful! No blue claw crabs, just Dungeness. :(

Anthony said:
The first time I entered Whole Foods, I felt as if I entered, occupied Communist territory. Now I love it! I don't care if anything is organic, I just like the products, and they make food for you that you can eat! Buy the stock! And, while many of the people have piercings and tatoos, they are friendly and helpful! No blue claw crabs, just Dungeness. :(

I sure can't get all my grocery shopping done there. Thank goodness there's a Target next door and a Winn Dixie not far away. I am away from home at the moment. There is no WF in the little burg I live in.

I anybody having Tofurkey? We're not, but I'm just curious.

Waitress: "Would you like the organic, free range chicken?"

Me: "No, I'd like the overly cramped, hormone and antibiotic injected chicken. Extra MSG please!"

:)

Lawreston said:
Thanks, Kaye: and, of course, you know where(several years ago) I got the basis for the graphics which Eamon MacKenzie altered and animated for me.

HR

Yep, sure do.

As a follow on to turkey day........if you have sqeamish stomachs, read no further........

Got a little carried away with the slicing and dicing last night and found a finger in the way of the knife (no, the glass of wine had nothing to do with it). Anyway, probably should have gone for stiches, but when the hubby saw the bl**d, he passed out. :eek: So there I am, trying to keep pressure on the cut while I bring the hubby around....sheeesh! Things don't look too bad today, sort of, but I'll visit the dr tomorrow to make sure there's no germs sneaking around.....

and with that, I think I'll go have another glass of wine :wineglass:

Kaye

Back