Happy Thanksgiving!

Stingray Don

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Stingray Don
I hope everyone is able to enjoy time with family and friends. Oh, and eat lots of turkey!

somethings-up-the-farmer-just-unfriended-me-on-facebook-7338966.png

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I certainly have much to be thankful for and sincerely hope you all do as well!

If you can get out of bed and function independently, you have ALOT to be thankful for this year.

I’ll be eating my turkey and pumpkin pie, then heading off to the airport to go flying.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Don’t think of it as another year older. Try to consider it just another year closer to death.

Feel better now?

You run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking. And racing around to come up behind you again! The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older. Shorter of breath and one day closer to death!

Whoops, that's day not year. Nevermind. :D

This year we aren't doing the turkey dinner. Hubby bought filet mignon and lobster tails and he's going to grill them. We probably won't even bother with a side veggie. Just a lot of melted butter and lemon slices. Then Creme Brûlée for dessert.

This year we aren't doing the turkey dinner. Hubby bought filet mignon and lobster tails and he's going to grill them. We probably won't even bother with a side veggie. Just a lot of melted butter and lemon slices. Then Creme Brûlée for dessert.

Can I come to dinner if I bring a nice beaujolais nouveau?

Renegade!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I'm out of here and will catch you on the return flight.

To all those worried about logging another year, remember it is better than the alternative.

If you can get out of bed and function independently, you have ALOT to be thankful for this year.

I’ll be eating my turkey and pumpkin pie, then heading off to the airport to go flying.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

You have that backwards, we are flying to OH for the feast! So the airport thingy comes first.
Have a great holiday.
Capt. "T"

Everybody meet at Rushies house this Thursday for dinner..!!!!

Never been a big fan of traditional Thanksgiving foods tbh. Get me some Mexican food!

The perfect Thanksgiving begins with the family arriving: brother and sister, daughter and wife and two daughters with husbands, three grandchildren and son. Everyone's talking and telling the same stories over again and correcting Pops when he gets it wrong. A great dinner and lots of desert and everyone keep stalking. Watch the games even though no one cares who wins and keep talking. Grandchildren in bed and sitting around the fire and listening to Alice's Restaurant and nobody says anything but sings along with the chorus. God Bless America and this great holiday that is ours alone.

Back