HAPPY NEW YEAR

N801BH

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
FBH
Fly safe and have great year ahead of us..... all my fellow aviation addicts..:yes::):):):):):)....

Thanks Ben and I'll echo the good wishes to all POAers and their loved ones.

And the same to y'all!

Tonight has already been so fun! As guests, we've got (in no particular order):

- A retired FAA airworthiness inspector (ramp check!)
- A retired Navy catapult operator
- A retired Marine Corp aviator
- Several RV pilots from the DFW area
- One pilot who is stranded due to mechanical and weather troubles "Up North"
- A bunch of Winter Texans, here to escape winter

They're all checked in and happy, we're sold out, and we're enjoying a snifter of B&B and some music.

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

And the same to y'all!

Tonight has already been so fun! As guests, we've got (in no particular order):

- A retired FAA airworthiness inspector (ramp check!)
- A retired Navy catapult operator
- A retired Marine Corp aviator
- Several RV pilots from the DFW area
- One pilot who is stranded due to mechanical and weather troubles "Up North"
- A bunch of Winter Texans, here to escape winter

They're all checked in and happy, we're sold out, and we're enjoying a snifter of B&B and some music.

Happy New Year, everyone! :)
B&B! Great suggestion. I just poured a snifter myself, because I don't want you drinking alone, Jay.

Drive safe. My brothers and sisters are out there doing their part make it safe on the streets. Go Checkpoints!!

B&B! Great suggestion. I just poured a snifter myself, because I don't want you drinking alone, Jay.

Stan, Stan, STAN. I wasn't (and am not) drinking alone! That's why we created an aviation themed hotel! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We were drinking with our pilot guests from Iowa (who are on POA, but I can't remember their screen name), who have had a helluva day, between weather and mechanical issues.

BTW: If you mix a wee bit of amaretto in with the B&B, the lady folk like it better! :goofy:

Hope everyone has a safe year to come, good weather and can flying as much as they want or can afford (which ever comes first).
icon7.gif

Last year was spectacular with our son proposing to a wonderful lady with 3 kids and less than a week later our daughter having twin boys. 0 to 5 grandkids in less than a week. Christmas was fun!

This year is starting well with Oregon clobbering FSU. Not that I'm an Oregon fan, but a Pac 12 team going to the NC game with no doubt about their belonging is nice. Now to see who they are going to beat on the 12th while I'm in Singapore and can't watch. :D

Have a wonderful 2015.

Back