Happy Easter POA!

Happy Easter to all,had a picnic on the boat ,weather was perfect. Doing the flying th8ng in the morning.

We set out 3000 or so plastic eggs for the kids at church. 10 minutes later they are all, well mostly all found. A few from last year were found as well.

We hid a raw egg out in the back yard for Jackson (our dog). He found it. He ate it. All of it. Shell included. He is now a big fan of April Fools Day.

f717bc1cddcd93f928734d770e9b4d01.jpg

Wow...n7929b...came off the line just 4 before my old 172. Cool!!

They sure are purty old birds!

Last edited:
And a good Jeopardy question for the season:

Catholic contestant: "I'll take "words" for $400, Alec."

"Number of syllables in 'Gloria.'"

Catholic contestant: "What is 18."

:)

Okay, yeah, that's a Christmas question and not Easter but, still....!!

And JC Superstar is on NBC live right now. Got it cranked up on my circa 1986 stereo system.

Wow...

!!!

:cool:

Today is the first time Easter has fallen on April fool's day since the 1950's.

The only person who got me good today was the pastor. I went to church this morning with my wife's family in Southern Pines. The pastor goes to begin the sermon and holds up an apple ipad box and says something to the effect of "in celebration of this great day and the great crowd we have today, we decided to give away a new ipad! an envenlope with the winning ticket is located under one of the pews". Of course everyone in the packed house is looking down around their ankles and about 10 seconds later the projector displays "April 1, April fool's day"...

They ended up giving it to a young girl later on who had participated in the most community service hours or something along those lines.

Back