Happy Birthday, Lance F

Carol

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Carol
Hope it's a good one. I don't know about the wx down there but up here it's not looking so good for flying. I hope you can get out some and fly that Mooney today. Cool having your birthday the same day as Orville's :)

Mooney Owners generally have better Birthdays. Have a great one Lance :)

Michael

Happy Birthday, Lance. Is it only coincidental that you were born on Orville Wright's birthday?

HR

Happy BD Lance. Hope you get to go fly that Mooney today. :)

Well thanks for the good wishes. They're appreciated. However the Mooney is down. Made the decision to put on a Powerflow exhaust (birthday present? :goofy: ), for which they got an STC earlier this year. Got the old system off Saturday, and the idea was to put on the new one today. We (A&P and I) got the system on with minimum problems. But the exhaust pipe ends up right where the right side cowl flap actuator goes :mad: . We got to this point about 6:30 tonight and of course nobody's there at that hour and probably not tomorrow either.

I have (had) some serious business flying planned for next week, so this is a serious problem. I have no doubt they'll take care of this, but when? I'll give you all a report when I know more.

Get a Big Hammer Lance that will fix it,only kidding .........Happy Birthday Dave G

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Lance
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!

(i was singing at the top of my lungs)

Back