Happy Birthday, Judy!

Carol

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Carol
Man, I almost forgot. I hope you get this in time.

Hope it's a great one.

Jeff Oslick said:
Judy-

A Happy Birthday from me too!!

:cheers:

Jeff

And there are some good places to go for that cool one in Moscow, ID. Just ask any WSU student. :D

Happy Birthday Judy

Hope you have a good one!!

Thanks everyone! Good thing I logged on today--for the first time in almost three weeks. I've been so busy. You guys are WONDERFUL!

Like the song says, "I can't be 55!" (Or is it "I can't drive 55!?" Well, either way.)

I did two things for my 55th (god, that sounds so old--much older than 40 or 50 did): (a) I took two days off from work to assist (perhaps "assist" would be more appropriate) my A&P with Sherbet's annual and (b) I bought myself a torque wrench.

I had a BLAST working on my airplane. I've seen it torn down for annuals a few times, but have never assisted before. I learned so much. There's nothing like getting in and doing it, instead of just looking. I even, all by myself, found a problem that must have been either overlooked (hard to believe) or consciously ignored by generations of A&Ps. That problem has now been fixed.

Unfortunately, I couldn't quite take off enough time to complete it, but I got through most of it. Mostly used my own tools, too, except for big stuff like the bead blaster and a few other items I hadn't acquired yet. Learned more new tools. Now know what the inside of a magneto looks like--that took me back a few decades to when I used to help my dad and brother work on cars.

All in all a great birthday, so the 55 number didn't seem so awful because I was distracted.

Judy

Happy Birthday, Judy. Even though I don't celebrate them much anymore....:-0

Back