Happy Birthday Greg Bockelman

Many warm wishes to one of POA's Great Ones.

Happy Birthday, wherever you be, Greg.

A Big ole happy Birthday to you Greg its a great day for a B-Day its my daughters as well but you have a few decades on her:D

ENJOY THE DAY

Hey, happy birthday dude. I hope you get to fly, but fun flying only, no need to be crossing the Atlantic today.

T-Craft fun for Greg!! YAY!

Hey, happy birthday dude. I hope you get to fly, but fun flying only, no need to be crossing the Atlantic today.

T-Craft fun for Greg!! YAY!

Too damned cold, Nick. But I will get the 195 home today. :yes: :D

Greg------ Happy birthday to the 190/195--777 driver. Have a great day, I hope to see you in Gastons. Bob :yes:

Happy Birthday Greg! I still fondly remember the ride you generously gave me back to KS after Gastons last year...

--Kath

Happy Birthday Greg!!! :yes:

Did ya get snow for your birthday? Did ya get the 195 home?

Thanks for all the greetings guys. I had a nice fairly lazy day. I spent it getting my airplane home from it's annual inspection. Now I have to figure out how to pay for it.

Many happy returns, Greg. Once you pay off that three-month annual (yikes, indeed!), drop by Bolivar (M17) some Saturday for a $100.00 hamburger and show that 195 off!

Jim

So, I'm estimating thirteen years of useful life left? Or, is that shelf life? Hmmm.... Oh well, the IRS will always love ya. :D

Happy Birthday!

Hey Greg! happy birthday! Kind of late I know, hadn't been in PoA all day.

I'm feeling the cold with you.... I've got the warrior here scheduled for Sat at 2:00PM, taking my sister up for her first GA flight. The high will be 19F or so they say. At least the plane will perform well...

Back