Happy Birthday, Elizabeth

Happy Birthday!

And as I said a few months back, I still don't think you're up to the age you claim!

Elizabeth, just remember, it's not the years, it's the mileage!

Oh wait, you travel a lot. NEVERMIND!!!

I'll have a dirty martini in your honor in about 3 hours.

oh boy, love those dirty martinis.

sometimes what I do is buy a container of olives (stuffed with either garlic or almonds), put a few dozen into a martini glass and just pour some good gin over top. and then pick the olives out and eat them.

oh boy, love those dirty martinis.

sometimes what I do is buy a container of olives (stuffed with either garlic or almonds), put a few dozen into a martini glass and just pour some good gin over top. and then pick the olives out and eat them.
Yeah, I've done that, too. And sometimes I use pickled jalapenos.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth. Remember, your not getting older you're ahhh, well, ahhhh, getting more seasoned? :D

Happy Birthday, Beth. I'll have a glass of Italian Red (Montecito) tonight in your honor.

Jessie and I will be sitting on the patio with double Hendrick's and tonic, two limes. We'll make an extra one for you, however, if you don't come, we'll fight over it :yes:

Happy birthday!!! What did you get yourself?

Cheers,

-Andrew

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!!:D

Hope you have a GREAT Day.

Terry

p.s.> I can't think of anything smart to say so I'll just say, "duh........."

I know a guy that was so old that he got a birthday card from Willard Scott.:rofl:

sounds like a lot of drinking going on, without inviting me! what's up with that? :)

Well, it would have been a long trip for you to get here in time (Bangkok). Maybe we can get together for a drink while I'm in DC in August.

Jessie and I will be sitting on the patio with double Hendrick's and tonic, two limes. We'll make an extra one for you, however, if you don't come, we'll fight over it :yes:

Happy birthday!!! What did you get yourself?

Cheers,

-Andrew

a chocolate cake! heh.

how were those G&Ts? I love those in the summer...

actually, heck, why didn't I have one tonight. I even have limes...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!!:D

Hope you have a GREAT Day.

Terry

p.s.> I can't think of anything smart to say so I'll just say, "duh........."

I know a guy that was so old that he got a birthday card from Willard Scott.:rofl:

give me a few more years...

a little far during the week, but thank you! DC wouldn't be a problem though.

Well, if I can get the house deal done next week, I'll be in the Va Burbs soon enough....

I have a breakfast scheduled for 7:30 Thurs AM, and a meeting right after that, so a late night in DC (last night) wasn't going to work...

Finally back up in the air! My school is busy though - my CFI is fully booked through the end of June and my backup CFI as well. I am flying SUnday evening only - I had hoped to be back on a 3x a wkd sched.

Big Day was nice! thanks for asking.

Well, not on the board for a few days and look what I miss...

Happy B-day!

Missa

Back