Happy Birthday Dr. Bruce!

TMetzinger

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Tim
Happy birthday to you, and thanks for all you've given to this community (and many others) over the years!

Disclaimer - this message did not originate from the FAA Office of the Chief Counsel and may not be citable in an Administrative Law proceeding. Nonetheless, we are certain that right-minded folks in the FAA and elsewhere agree with the sentiment.

Tim... thanks for posting this. I would have missed it. And to your message to Dr. Bruce: +1 Have a great day, Doc!

-Skip

Happy birthday FRIEND!

FRIENDS don't come a dime a dozen, No you can't buy one off the shelf, You have to earn a persons FRIENDship, and the price you pay is a portion of yourself.

You have earned a lot of friends with giving of yourself. Thanks for being my friend. Bob Bement.

Last edited:
Allow me to add to the accolades- you deserve a wonderful day, bet you're rewarded with just that. Happy Birthday!

Funny - when I met you, you seemed much older than I; now, not so much. Curiouser and curiouser.

Happy Birthday, Bruce! :) Thanks again for you do for all of us. :yes:

Happy Birthday Dr. Bruce. Thank you for all you do for your fellow pilots. I wish we had more like you!

Happy birthday, sir! Thank you for your wisdom, wit, and thoughtfulness!

Belated happy birthday Dr. Bruce!

Thank you for all you do and what you contribute to all of us! Your expertise has helped and inspired several of by buddies to regain their medicals.

Happy belated b'day! (Though you could accurately consider Leslie's missive to be from both of us! :yes:)

Happy Birthday, Doc! I hope to see you at a fly-in, soon!

Back