Happy Birthday Chip!

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Chip, I hope you have a great birthday. :yes:

This would be a good time to thank you for just a few of the many things that you do for others and for the aviation community. This list is certainly only the tip of the iceberg.

Thank you for:

• The work you have done for PoA as a member of the PoA Management
  • The Tailwind Foundation
  • Setting up various web sites such as the Gaston's fly-in, the ConUS Challenge, our EAA Chapter, and many more that some of us aren't even aware of
  • Giving people rides in your various airplanes
  • Serving as an Angel Flight pilot
  • Mentoring countless pilots (including me!)
  • Helping to save your airport from it's possible demise
  • Serving as an officer for your EAA Chapter for years and years and years
  • Hosting some of my videos :)
  • Loaning me your Citabria for Gaston's last year (how many people are that generous and trusting enough to loan their airplane to someone???) :)

This is not a complete list, just a start. I've only had one cup of coffee this morning. :D

Thanks again, and Happy Birthday!

I don't think that there's any way I could top Diana's praise, not that you don't deserve it, Chip, so let me just wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks everyone. I'm blushing.

Diana, are you available to deliver my eulogy? (I'm sure you hope you will be!) :D Thanks very much for the kind words.

C

WOW........ nothing but kind words and praise from those that know you. I can't wait to be one of them. :) Have a great b-day Chip. :goofy:

Happy Birthday to the 2nd coolest guy on PoA.

Happy Birthday, Chip. I hope it's a great one.

Happy Birthday, Chip! 49? You're just a kid!
...but still almost old enough to be my dad!

Glad I got that Extra ride last year, cause it ain't happening after this comment. Where's the nearest bomb shelter, I feel some flak coming. :rofl: :yes:

Happy Birthday, Chip. To be so praised by those who know you is quite a gift to you.

(WTG, Diana)

Happy B-Day Chip!

Hope to get to chew the fat with you a little more at Gaston's!

Happy 20th anniversary of your 29th Birthday, Chip! :yes: I hope you got to do some :goofy: today. :)

It's hard to top what Diana wrote, and she pretty much nailed it anyway, so I'll just add that you are most certainly on the list of the top 10 coolest people I've ever met. :yes:

Chip is my hero.

That's *so* sweet!

EdFred said:

Happy Birthday, Chip! 49? You're just a kid!
...but still almost old enough to be my dad!

Glad I got that Extra ride last year, cause it ain't happening after this comment. Where's the nearest bomb shelter, I feel some flak coming. :rofl: :yes:

Don't worry, Ed- you won't feel a thing!

===

Chip, sorry I missed the love-fest; was off in Austin trying to defend our airport from the Barbarians at the gate (or "through the gate," if you will).

Happy Birthday, one day late.

Oh, and you're my hero, too! :vomit:

Chip, I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow. :yes:

I have to leave early for work in the morning, so I thought I better start this tonight. :goofy:

Since you don't like to do birthday stuff, I thought I'd just pull up an old thread. :D I crack myself up sometimes! :rofl:

I'm just adding to the list from last year:

Thank you for:

• Doing the Gaston's web site last year
  • Giving me a ride in the Husky and letting me bounce it without complaining.
  • Helping me with my grass strip tour last year
  • Helping me get ready for the contest last year
  • Coming up here with your chain saw after the ice storm and working all day to clear away the tree limbs

And, good golly, you're going to be HOW old tomorrow???????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Happy Birthday Chip!

Since you don't like to do birthday stuff, I thought I'd just pull up an old thread. :D I crack myself up sometimes! :rofl:

Hey, good idea! That way I can just quote what I said last year 'cuz it's still true...

Happy 20th anniversary of your 29th Birthday, Chip! :yes: I hope you got to do some :goofy: today. :)

It's hard to top what Diana wrote, and she pretty much nailed it anyway, so I'll just add that you are most certainly on the list of the top 10 coolest people I've ever met. :yes:

except for it's the 29th anniversary of your 21st birthday this time. Better go get some booze. :cheers:

Happy Birthday, Chip. I hope the weather in AR allows for you to take a flight in the Husky today. :D

Back