HAPPY BDAY DIANA!

purdue1014

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Brent
:cheerswine::yes::goofy:

Have a great day! As far as I can tell, I'm the first one to wish you a happy Bday:D

Purdue

Brent, only two problems.
One, We wished her one a few hours ago in person. (Sorry you couldn't make it :()
Two, her actual birthday is Monday!

Thank you Brent and Dave and Bob! Wish you all were here celebrating with us.:yes:

Brent, only two problems.
One, We wished her one a few hours ago in person. (Sorry you couldn't make it :()
Two, her actual birthday is Monday!

Small technicality Grant. :D Gosh, you were up late last night. :D It sure is fun starting the celebration early. :cheerswine: :goofy:

Happy Birthday Tomorrow!

Happy Party Today!

The Trunk Monkeys send their regards. I bumped into two of them yesterday at the antique airplane fly-in in Bayport, Long Island.

I hope you, Tom, the guys and the gals have a lot of fun today.

Gil

Happy birthday today, and happy birthday tomorrow! :)

Happy Birthday! I'm currently on a break from LOFTing between Tokyo and Hong Kong, so it's either yesterday or tomorrow - I'm not sure which.

In a PM just sent me, Diana wrote that "It's time to call FSS and the FSDO to open up the waiver over the farm and have the NOTAM issued."

I don't normally divulge the contents of PMs without permission but thought it was funny and decided that Diana wouldn't mind in this case. I responded that not many people notify the FAA when they have a birthday party. :D

In a PM just sent me, Diana wrote that "It's time to call FSS and the FSDO to open up the waiver over the farm and have the NOTAM issued."

I don't normally divulge the contents of PMs without permission but thought it was funny and decided that Diana wouldn't mind in this case. I responded that not many people notify the FAA when they have a birthday party. :D

That was my first best laugh of the day. :D :D :D Tom wondered what I was laughing at from the other room. :D

Happy Birthday Diana,

May both today and tomorrow be a great time with family, friends and pilots.

Happy Birthday Diana! Have a great time at the picnic! :cheerswine:

Happy birthday tomorrow, Diana! Happy Birthday PARTY today!! Or Yesterday!! Whenever!! :D :D

Many, many happy returns--and loops, and spins, and rolls, and Immelmanns, and...:yes:

Hope yesterday went well, and your birthday today will also be a pleasant one.

Best wishes from Hershey, Pa

Happy, Birthday Diana,

Had a great time yesterday and the weather couldn't have been better!

Happy Birthday Diana. With best wishes from Georgia.

and now belated happy birthday wishes from Colorado, too!

Thanks again everyone! You guys are great! :yes:

Happy, Birthday Diana,

Had a great time yesterday and the weather couldn't have been better!

I just posted a few pictures of you in your parachute on the other thread. Thanks for taking Barb flying and for bringing Al, and the grilling tools!

Back