Hangars Around OKC

Notatestpilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Notatestpilot
I'm looking to rent a long term hangar around the OKC area...for my small single engine.
Are there any available in El Reno or Page or Wiley Post?

Once our our longtime OKC residents is @RussR .... hopefully he'll be able to provide info and suggestions.

I’m out at Sundance and I believe there are a few available. I’m sure Wiley has some as well. El Reno is a bit away from OkC but if you’re that direction I actually know someone selling a hangar there.

Really, your best bet is to start calling the airports. For Wiley Post, also call "PWA Inc" which owns/manages the group of hangars on 63rd St.

At least as a couple of months ago, I do know Sundance had some Medium size hangars open. Not sure of the current status.

Page is kind of an odd beast. The hangars are mostly (or maybe all) privately owned. So you'd have to find somebody who wanted to rent out their hangar. Best way to do that is really just to go to the airport on a Saturday and start talking to people.

Also, the Facebook group "Central Oklahoma Aviators" is perfect for this kind of question.

Thanks for the leads. I appreciate it.

Back