"hall pass"

"Yeah, I know, but that John Wilkes Booth sure is a great actor, isn't he?"

Oh, I don't know, he just wasn't the same after he broke his ankle...

And though I'm old enough to be her grandfather, Taylor Swift is pretty darn adorable - especially she channelling the young Stevie Nicks:

16458550997_ca6f1b21b9_c.jpg

:yes:

Okay. I just did a Google image search for "famous Korean actress" and about blew a circuit breaker.

Dayum.

In my family it's called the hit list - basically "if you can catch him/her, you can have him/her, once".

My list is fairly short, but distinguished.

The girl that lives across the street from us is a dead ringer for Taylor Swift! Beautiful girl with a great personality, she is buddies with both my sons. :D
That being said, I would never touch her, but the real Taylor Swift would work! :D

And though I'm old enough to be her grandfather, Taylor Swift is pretty darn adorable - especially she channelling the young Stevie Nicks:

Originally Posted by FastEddieB

Too skinny.

Naw.....

Just right....:yes::yes::)

16458550997_ca6f1b21b9_c.jpg

This pic just confirmed that she indeed has no a**. But she is tall, I do like tall girls.

Megyn Kelly on Fox TV.......:yes:

Crap, you stole my choice. Wifey knows that if Megyn Kelly ever presented herself to me, it's on, with or without prior clearance! :goofy:

Last edited:
Both the mother and the daughter on The Goldbergs.

Mila Kunis, JLo, JLaw, Nicole Kidman, Megan Fox, Eva Mendes, Selena Gomez, Sara Evans, Amy Adams, Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey, Kate Beckinsale, Emily Blunt, Mandy Moore, Amanda Seyfried, Blake Lively, Julie Bowen, Anglina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Emma Stone, Katie Holmes, Vanessa Hudgens, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Aniston, Lucy Liu, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Garner, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Williams, Eva Longoria, Katy Perry, Kate Middleton, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, Kelli Ripa, Katherine Heigl, Jessica Biel, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, Rachael Rae, Colbie Smulders, Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Morrison, Sarah Hyland, Hillary Scott, Britney Spears, Vanessa Carlton, Dido, Nina Persson, Fergie, Meg Ryan, Janine Turner, Dana Delany, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Katie Couric, Savannah Guthrie, Paula Zahn, Jenny McCarthy, Carrie Keagan, Danica McKellar, Rosamund Pike, the girl on the ATT commercial, Jessica Pare (Mrs. Draper), Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Victoria Justice, Tea Leoni, Kate Gosselin, Sandra Bullock 10 years ago, Ashley Judd 15 years ago,

Nice list. +1 to Tina Fey, hot, smart, witty, and geeky all wrapped up in one tasty morsel.

To your list I nominate: Jessica Alba and Charlize Theron

Nice list. +1 to Tina Fey, hot, smart, witty, and geeky all wrapped up in one tasty morsel.

To your list I nominate: Jessica Alba and Charlize Theron

Duly noted and motion passed. They're in. The list would have been longer but I didn't want to come across as greedy or needy.

Is there a grandmother??? :redface:

There is, but she's 6 feet under. Only Tig from SAMCRO would appreciate her now.

The actress who plays Nena on The Americans.

Tonya Harding - in or out?
Lorraine Bobbit - in or out?

:stirpot:
:D

Tonya Harding - in or out?
Lorraine Bobbit - in or out?

:stirpot:
:D

When I moved to Jackson Hole back in 1990 /91.... Tonya came through with a traveling ice skating demo team.. My ex really liked skating and we got rink side seats for a evening dinner show.... I will admit, back then I thought she was pretty hot.... Cute, petite and very flexible.. What more could a young guy ask for...;);)........:D

As for Lorraine Bobbit.... Wasn't she charged with a Felony.... or maybe it was a " missedaweiner???:rofl:

When I moved to Jackson Hole back in 1990 /91.... Tonya came through with a traveling ice skating demo team.. My ex really liked skating and we got rink side seats for a evening dinner show.... I will admit, back then I thought she was pretty hot.... Cute, petite and very flexible.. What more could a young guy ask for...;);)........:D

As for Lorraine Bobbit.... Wasn't she charged with a Felony.... or maybe it was a " missedaweiner???:rofl:

She certainly violated the penal code.

Back