"hall pass"

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
There was a movie about this. Let's say you're spouse let's you have a night of fun and love with any movie/TV star. Who would you choose?

I close Vin diesel. I'd really prefer Neil Patrick Harris but he's gay and married.

Mila Kunis............or any woman that would be willing to have sex with me. One of those two.

There was a movie about this. Let's say you're spouse let's you have a night of fun and love with any movie/TV star. Who would you choose?

I close Vin diesel. I'd really prefer Neil Patrick Harris but he's gay and married.

I understand the point of this, but considering nobody famous would be interested anyway, I'd just as soon have the evening out with my wife.

I'd go with the hookers and blow option...does the hall pass include an AED and bail?

Last edited:
I would probably choose a swimsuit model but you said "movie/tv star" so I guess I won't be doing anything with anybody :(

Can I pick Vin Diesel too or do I have to choose someone nobody else has picked?

I understand the point of this, but considering nobody famous would be interested anyway, I'd just as soon have the evening out with my wife.

+1 I have a wife who I trust and makes more money than me, which makes me a trophy husband. Who'd of ever thought? :dunno:

Every time I see a picture of a beautiful actress I figure that somewhere there is a man who is "fed up with her *****" :yes:

Mila Kunis, JLo, JLaw, Nicole Kidman, Megan Fox, Eva Mendes, Selena Gomez, Sara Evans, Amy Adams, Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey, Kate Beckinsale, Emily Blunt, Mandy Moore, Amanda Seyfried, Blake Lively, Julie Bowen, Anglina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Emma Stone, Katie Holmes, Vanessa Hudgens, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Aniston, Lucy Liu, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Garner, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Williams, Eva Longoria, Katy Perry, Kate Middleton, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, Kelli Ripa, Katherine Heigl, Jessica Biel, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, Rachael Rae, Colbie Smulders, Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Morrison, Sarah Hyland, Hillary Scott, Britney Spears, Vanessa Carlton, Dido, Nina Persson, Fergie, Meg Ryan, Janine Turner, Dana Delany, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Katie Couric, Savannah Guthrie, Paula Zahn, Jenny McCarthy, Carrie Keagan, Danica McKellar, Rosamund Pike, the girl on the ATT commercial, Jessica Pare (Mrs. Draper), Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Victoria Justice, Tea Leoni, Kate Gosselin, Sandra Bullock 10 years ago, Ashley Judd 15 years ago,

Last edited:
Mila Kunis, JLo, JLaw, Nicole Kidman, Megan Fox, Eva Mendes, Selena Gomez, Sara Evans, Amy Adams, Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey, Kate Beckinsale, Emily Blunt, Mandy Moore, Amanda Seyfried, Blake Lively, Julie Bowen, Anglina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Emma Stone, Katie Holmes, Vanessa Hudgens, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Aniston, Lucy Liu, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Garner, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Williams, Eva Longoria, Katy Perry, Kate Middleton, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, Kelli Ripa, Katherine Heigl, Jessica Biel, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, Rachael Rae, Colbie Smulders, Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Morrison

Dude, you're gonna need to be Yoda to cover that in one night.

I don't think a woman being gay and married would knock her off the list of most guys here.

Out of respect I'm not naming any of the female pilots on this board. Although I do reserve the right to add Claire from AOPA to my list.

Mila Kunis, JLo, JLaw, Nicole Kidman, Megan Fox, Eva Mendes, Selena Gomez, Sara Evans, Amy Adams, Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey, Kate Beckinsale, Emily Blunt, Mandy Moore, Amanda Seyfried, Blake Lively, Julie Bowen, Anglina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Emma Stone, Katie Holmes, Vanessa Hudgens, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Aniston, Lucy Liu, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Garner, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Williams, Eva Longoria, Katy Perry, Kate Middleton, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, Kelli Ripa, Katherine Heigl, Jessica Biel, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, Rachael Rae, Colbie Smulders, Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Morrison

You forgot Sigourney Weaver....

Mila Kunis, JLo, JLaw, Nicole Kidman, Megan Fox, Eva Mendes, Selena Gomez, Sara Evans, Amy Adams, Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey, Kate Beckinsale, Emily Blunt, Mandy Moore, Amanda Seyfried, Blake Lively, Julie Bowen, Anglina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Emma Stone, Katie Holmes, Vanessa Hudgens, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Aniston, Lucy Liu, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Garner, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Williams, Eva Longoria, Katy Perry, Kate Middleton, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, Kelli Ripa, Katherine Heigl, Jessica Biel, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, Rachael Rae, Colbie Smulders, Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Morrison, Sarah Hyland, Hillary Scott, Britney Spears, Vanessa Carlton, Dido, Nina Persson, Fergie, Meg Ryan, Janine Turner, Dana Delany,

You forgot Sigourney Weaver....

And Kate Upton, Julianne Hough, Keira Knightley, Zoe Saldana, Gabrielle Union, Elisha Cuthbert, Hayden Panettiere, Malin Akerman.

I'd probably rather just go out for drinks and dancing with Ellen Degeneres. She seems like she would be a blast to hang with.

And Kate Upton, Julianne Hough, Keira Knightley, Zoe Saldana, Gabrielle Union, Elisha Cuthbert, Hayden Panettiere, Malin Akerman.

I'd probably rather just go out for drinks and dancing with Ellen Degeneres. She seems like she would be a blast to hang with.

And you might get lucky, if she's in the mood.

She's a terrific person, and funny. But I have a feeling she'd be talking the whole time. And I hate it when women start laughing after I undress.

Back