Hail To The Chief

Half Fast

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Half Fast
We finally have a new FAA Administrator. Whitaker was confirmed today.

Mr. Whitaker has to be one the of the least opposed appointees I've seen lately. I haven't heard of any one group that fought his nomination, which I hope says good things about him.

''Hail to the Chief, if you don't, I'll have to kill you.
I am the Chief, so you better watch your step, you bastards...''

We finally have a new FAA Administrator. Whitaker was confirmed today.

Just in the nick of time to deal with jumpseaters

He was the CEO of Hundai's Supernal company which wants to build quad-copter air taxis. Lot of hype at this point, little substance. He had been a deputy administrator and "Chief NextGen Officer" during the Trump presidency. VP of International and Regulatory Affairs at United before that. Started out as an attorney for TWA back in the day. Law degree from Georgetown. BA in Poly Sci from Louisville.

Now he can hustle mosaic right along. While getting more unleaded gas our way.

Flying on BasicMed that’s good too.
Yes, FAA airman search shows that he did his BasicMed course last month.

I wonder if he’s aware that FAA airman search shows personal info. It would be nice if that ended.

Yes, FAA airman search shows that he did his BasicMed course last month.

I wonder if he’s aware that FAA airman search shows personal info. It would be nice if that ended.
You can opt out of the address portion

Well, just in case it does end, let's preserve his personal info for all eternity, right here on POA. Y'know, it might be nice if we were all to send him notes of congratulations and good wishes, with a PS pleading for 100UL.

1698280834513.png

Well, just in case it does end, let's preserve his personal info for all eternity, right here on POA. Y'know, it might be nice if we were all to send him notes of congratulations and good wishes, with a PS pleading for 100UL.

View attachment 121822
Nice country cabin. 43.725632° -72.337352°
Seems like we could've done worse than Whitaker.

Back