Had to revive this from 2012...

That's why next year's budget needs to include allocations for double that amount. You can't get complacent with terrorists!

Of course it's only to completely safeguard America's freedom! :yes:

I bet if you double their budget for next year, they'll catch double the terrorists.

A 3 year old girl? :dunno:

I cant imagine a threat from her except to my candy stash.

Just sayin...
I can't imagine you have missed the stories through the years about TSA searching children and the elderly. Seem TSA dies see them as potential threats.
child-security.jpg

Okay, I guess, but I still think we should be vigilant. I have called security more than once concerning suspicious behavior. Never on a 3 year old. :no:
You have peaked my curiosity.

How many of your reports have turned out to be unlawful activity if any kind?

I can't imagine you have missed the stories through the years about TSA searching children and the elderly. Seem TSA dies see them as potential threats.
child-security.jpg

In all fairness, terrorists and extremists have been known to use children and pets as bombs. So yeah, kids can be threats. Ask the Israelis. The child may not even know that what they have on, or carrying is a bomb, or that they are going to die.

In all fairness, terrorists and extremists have been known to use children and pets as bombs. So yeah, kids can be threats. Ask the Israelis. The child may not even know that what they have on, or carrying is a bomb, or that they are going to die.

Now I want to hire TSA to protect my house from the little trick or treating bastards in a couple of weeks. ;)

"I'm sorry ma'am. Your child must stay there behind the blast shield while I throw their candy to them. Have a nice evening. Sorry I got her in the head." LOL!

Now I want to hire TSA to protect my house from the little trick or treating bastards in a couple of weeks. ;)

Ya know, you might be on to something Nate. Get an off-duty TSA agent to walk around your house and I bet no one would bother you!

Do you guys park outdoors at unfenced airports? If so, do you lock your planes? Why? Why not just leave the keys in it?

Can't remember the last time I took the key out of the ignition. Even when overnighting at in FBO tie down. That reminders me maybe I should pull the key out and give it a shot of lube.

My airplane doesn't have keys.....don't tell the TSA!

Always liked the push button starter connection.

Back