guess who just passed his 3rd class med

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
at 72 with no problems, not on meds, blood pressure at 120/65, eyes are the same, need glasses when operating as PIC, all other things normal..

good to go 2 more years.

at 72 with no problems, not on meds, blood pressure at 120/65, eyes are the same, need glasses when operating as PIC, all other things normal..

good to go 2 more years.

Shouldn't it be 3 more years?

Lucky you. I have to wait on a letter from my MD, and until I get it and get this whole thing done I'm grounded.

good to go 2 more years.

Did you study for it? You couldn't talk them into the Every Fiver Year Plan?!

Congrats...hope I can do the same in 17 years!

Lucky you. I have to wait on a letter from my MD, and until I get it and get this whole thing done I'm grounded.

Nah, find a friend and go fly! I figure that was a good reason to teach my son to fly....when I can no longer pass a physical I'll make him ride along to be legal! I figure I drove him around for 16 years...he owes me at least the same number of years riding shotgun.

Nah, find a friend and go fly! I figure that was a good reason to teach my son to fly....when I can no longer pass a physical I'll make him ride along to be legal! I figure I drove him around for 16 years...he owes me at least the same number of years riding shotgun.

Maybe I'll call a CFI. Don't feel like being a passenger. Being grounded sucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back