GUESS WHATTTT???

marcoseddi

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
marc
Written Test - Passed
Solo Today?? Yesssss Totally awesome.

He gets out I have to taxi around a Lear Jet. As he is waiting for something. I then almost go off the runway well not really.. But lined up and started taking off while thinking omg if i want to i can stop right now but if i go up i got to get this thing back down!!.. Went around landed beautifully CFI cheering, me screaming "yeahhh! yeah in yeahhh in the plane" and it was a great feeling, he jumped back in we did one more and called it a day as we were both tired and i had a long day.

But wow really fun!

Thanks for the continued support from the members that hear about my progress all the time!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
Quite an accomplishment! Congrats on the test AND solo! :thumbsup:

Congratulations! I am glad it all worked out for you! Woohoo!

David

I'm not sure you are excited enough! :).

Welcome to the small group of us who have taken an airplane into the sky and landed it on our own. You have a great story to tell forever! Congratulations

Ah! We all remember those days!
Congrats Marco!

Anybody still cut shirt tails?

Welcome to the ancient and eternal order of pilots. No matter what happens in the future, you are forever a member of the Order.

Wow dude, I apparently trained at the wrong place. When I soloed they took a polaroid of me and called it a day. Nice wall hanger and congrats!

May your practical test be uneventful.

Congrats! How many hours for you? I am at 14 hrs and just finally figuring out how to land. Hoping my solo comes soon, but not too soon. :)

You will never forget that flight. Congrats.

:cheers:

Congrats!!!! Well done!!

Any lat/lon test questions?? ;)

Congrats!!! lots more to come: first solo flight to the "practice area", first solo cross country, and it just keeps getting better. Continue the good job and enjoy the lessons.

Congrats!!!

Man........I sooo wish I had that to look forward to again just like Christmas when I was 6 yrs old.

Just like they say youth is wasten on the young, that first solo excitement is wasted on the aeronautically young:)

Good for you, Marc! It's not the last milestone, but it is probably the coolest for most pilots. :)

Back