GTX345 AHRS and FltPlanGO

air_n_water

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
air-n-water
Has anyone used the AHRS on the GTX345 with FltPlanGO? I have been trying to get it to connect with FLTplanGO with no luck. I get traffic fine and all other info but the AH is Xed out.

When I first got my 345, I saw the same thing using ForeFlight. IIRC, I had to take it back to the avionics shop and have them enable that feature.

When I first got my 345, I saw the same thing using ForeFlight. IIRC, I had to take it back to the avionics shop and have them enable that feature.
Thanks for responding. I was thinking that was the case. I had it in for the IFR cert/static check yesterday and asked them to check it. On the way home it still didn’t work but the guy that worked on it may not have done it. I will have that checked for sure.

The issue was that the unit was not properly calibrated when installed (installer had several thing that were not done well). In the configuration, the AHRS was set for VERT = RWING which made it think it was installed upside down. New shop worked with me to get it set for LWING and it works great with FLTPlanGO.

Back