GTN750 FliteCharts

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Do we need “Chartview” for Flitecharts to work?
(They sold me FliteCharts but made no mention of this)
Have tried to install FliteCharts for the first time, the Chart button is greyed out.

Flite charts is garmins delivery of FAA plates. Chart view is jeppesens version of those plates. Make sure you have a Flite view subscription and are downloading it as you can get a garmin subscription without Flite charts.

Flite charts is garmins delivery of FAA plates. Chart view is jeppesens version of those plates. Make sure you have a Flite view subscription and are downloading it as you can get a garmin subscription without Flite charts.
I did not see “Flite view subscription” even shown during sales, or while checking out.
Yes, we want FAA, not Jepp.
Is “Flite view” software?

It’s subscription based. It’s the ifr approach plates. You’ll know If you need it. If you aren’t flying ifr - then you don’t need it.

I’m asking if we need software in addition to the FliteCharts I just purchased for the GTN750 in our Ce-525.
(You mentioned a term I’d not heard of before; “Flight View”)
Previously we had the approaches in the database and used our own iap charts (FF) but for the first time, purchased FliteCharts - & they are not working.
Thanks

Back