Grumman tiger vs C182

Geeze, I can get a SmartCar or a Ford F-250 crew cab. How can I decide?

I'd suggest first deciding if you want a small sporty economy car or a large truck.

I've ridden in a smart fortwo and I've flown a Tiger. A smart fortwo is no Tiger. A Tiger is more like a Mazdaspeed3, VW GTI, Subaru WRX, Civic Si or Audi A3.

I've also ridden in a F-250 and flown a 182. If a Tiger is one of the above sporty compacts then a 182 is more like a 2-row midsize SUV such as a Ford Edge or Nissan Murano.

I've ridden in a smart fortwo and I've flown a Tiger. A smart fortwo is no Tiger. A Tiger is more like a Mazdaspeed3, VW GTI, Subaru WRX, Civic Si or Audi A3.

I've also ridden in a F-250 and flown a 182. If a Tiger is one of the above sporty compacts then a 182 is more like a 2-row midsize SUV such as a Ford Edge or Nissan Murano.

You must be fun at parties.

"I play ball with a guy that hits like Willie Mays."

"Well, you know, Willie Mays wasn't really the best hitter. A better comparison would be Honus Wagner, or even Ted Williams. Now if he hits for power..."

You must be fun at parties.

Go get in a C-152 with the biggest instructor you can find, shrink the cabin by 10%, take off your headset and then cross the Rockies in the full heat of summer. Now *that* is the equivalent of a smart fortwo.

I don't have all the specs in front of me. But what are your thoughts? Looking for any real pros and cons.

You'll find 6 months from buying partners will have different missions, the 182 will give better utility than the Grumman.

Go get in a C-152 with the biggest instructor you can find, shrink the cabin by 10%, take off your headset and then cross the Rockies in the full heat of summer. Now *that* is the equivalent of a smart fortwo.

-----Point----->

your head

Back