Grimes Model Eligibility List No. 34-1001

Dane

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Dane
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the Approved Grimes Model Eligibility List No. 34-1001? This would have been issued back in the early 1970's by the Grimes Aerospace Co (now Honeywell) for their Two Light Multiplexed Anti-Collision Light System (i.e. - wingtip strobes) per STC SA21GL. I've Googled and search the internet high and low, and have been unable to find a copy of this. Thanks!

Would anyone happen to have a copy of the Approved Grimes Model Eligibility List No. 34-1001?
FWIW: if this concerns an existing STC installation the STC holder is required to supply certain data and instructions to the owner. If you're looking at a new install then you still need to contact Honeywell for the permission and data so best bet is to contact them especially since this is an older STC. Is the STC still active?

Last edited:
FWIW: if this concerns an existing STC installation the STC holder is required to supply certain data and instructions to the owner. If you're looking at a new install then you still need to contact Honeywell for the permission and data so best bet is to contact them especially since this is an older STC. Is the STC still active?
That's a good idea. I've reached out to Honeywell to see if they have the eligibility list associated with that STC. It's an old STC, but still active according to the FAA database. These strobes were installed in my plane back in the 1970's, long before I owned it, and I'm just trying to get complete paperwork for everything.

Back