Greetings POA

JBumpers51

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bumpman
Howdy!! My name is John Bumpers. I am a brand new member of POA. I am a former USMC CH-53D pilot, B-727 & 737-800 Captain, and BE-350 corporate pilot. I wasn’t aware that this website existed until this evening. Im happy to have been introduced to this website. Semper Fi to all.

Howdy!! My name is John Bumpers. I am a brand new member of POA. I am a former USMC CH-53D pilot, B-727 & 737-800 Captain, and BE-350 corporate pilot. I wasn’t aware that this website existed until this evening. Im happy to have been introduced to this website. Semper Fi to all.
Welcome. Do you also fly anything smaller than the CH53/BE350?

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Welcome aboard. When and where you in the Corps?

Welcome to POA, looking forward to your input to the forum.

Welcome to POA!!

Yeah but have you ever flown a Mooney?

Jk, welcome.

Welcome! Looking forward to learning from your experience.

You'll find quite a range of pilots on this site, folks flying everything from airliners to Cubs, newbies to retired pros. Hope you'll be a regular participant and have fun!

Back