Greetings from Phoenix, AZ.

Rgbeard

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
rgbeard
My name's Rusty.

I've been flying for several decades now, and also recently achieved my Instrument rating. I'm a rental-pilot, and often fly either a Cherokee-6 or an Arrow, or whatever the rental fleets offer up.

My wife and I live here in AZ, as well as Ensenada, Mexico.

I'm also an avid motorcyclist, and a collector of British automobiles.

Recently I just sent-in my packet to join Flights for Life, and am looking forward to some volunteer platelet runs to help maintain proficiency as well.

I'm not a Facebook person, and prefer Web Forums. I hope this one's still up and going!

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll like it here. I don't do facebook either nor do a few others on here. So even though we are pilots, some of us are normal. :D;)

Welcome to Phoenix, hope to get some locals together for another BBQ in a month or so. Where ya renting a six from?

Greetings I am out of Deer Valley! There are some other AZ pilots on here as well.

Hey there. Based at FFZ. Comanche.

Welcome!

I rent the six in San Diego
I'm in San Diego area too, where do you rent the six from? I've been looking for a six to rent for the ability to actually take 4 people and fuel up the coast

In the Phoenix area, Phoenix flyers has a Comanche that can pretty much take 4 people, bags and full fuel.

Back