Great News!

We're you saving for a pole barn?

We were saving up to build a hanger /storage barn for the tractor and mowing equipment. We had gotten enough in donations but thank goodness I didn't build it ,the runway extension is so much more important. Now that we are buying the 15+ acres that money will be gone.
We'll start saving again for the building.

S.H.C.A.H.A. which holds the Airport and Museum is a 501 (c)3 non profit Corp., all donations are in most cases 100% deductible.
Anyone out there making more money than they know what to do with or anyone winning the lottery please call me:wink2:

So you have the" Freebird" not a" Freebike"?:wink2:

"Freebird" is only a moniker and should not be mistaken as a financial statement. Goldwings cost. I either buy a newer one and spend out the nose or spend big money maintaining my old one. The old one is truly growing on me and Mrs. Steingar likes it.

Either that or bail on it and ride the race bike up to the UP. Of course, if I do that Gary might have to write me a morphine script for the pain.

If I take the aircraft I guarantee rain for you all.

:
"Freebird" is only a moniker and should not be mistaken as a financial statement. Goldwings cost. I either buy a newer one and spend out the nose or spend big money maintaining my old one. The old one is truly growing on me and Mrs. Steingar likes it.

Either that or bail on it and ride the race bike up to the UP. Of course, if I do that Gary might have to write me a morphine script for the pain.

If I take the aircraft I guarantee rain for you all.
:rofl:
Rain? tish tosh, don't let that stop you.
Bike or bird you're always welcome.
We'll just wait and see what happens next year :popcorn:

:
:rofl:
Rain? tish tosh, don't let that stop you.
Bike or bird you're always welcome.
We'll just wait and see what happens next year :popcorn:

I've had wx hit me every time I'v'e tried to make this bloody trip. If the damn Wing works I'll make it for certain. After all the stuff I'm fixing on it I don't think there'll be much left to break.

I've had wx hit me every time I'v'e tried to make this bloody trip. If the damn Wing works I'll make it for certain. After all the stuff I'm fixing on it I don't think there'll be much left to break.

This made me think "universal entropy not withstanding.":)

(If you don't get it read Aunt Peggy's "A moving story" thread.)

John

]If I take the aircraft I guarantee rain for you all.
If I manage to go in MY aircraft I guarantee great weather, or at worst, easy IFR. :p

You see, you really need to get that instrument rating so you don't jinx the weather for everyone else. :D

Do I detect the beginnings of a 2014 attendee list?:yes:

Back