Got second doze [sic] of Pfizer ...

Bob Noel

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Noel
got 2nd shot Saturday afternoon. Had slight arm discomfort where injected, but now resolved. Otherwise no adverse effects... but I didn't exert myself anyway (heck, I'm an old guy, so I'll take a Saturday/Sunday off and not do much).

1st shot ~3 weeks ago resulted in a sore arm. It was like I was poked by a small needle (imagine that!). I also felt a rather mellow, like I had a shot or two of tequila.

2nd shot the other day, sore arm again like the 1st shot and that was it.

The morning after I got my second dose of Pfizer, I was pretty sluggish in the morning, was back to normal after lunch.

My first Pfizer dose was a non-event. The second kicked my butt - felt like I had a mild flu plus fatigue for about 48 hours.

Second dose kicked my ass. Had to teach two classes too. Got it done.
You’re an inspiration to us all.. All of you in higher education that have done so much for everybody in this time of crisis.

I was anticipating a pretty hard post-second Pfizer shot reaction as a relatively young, healthy person (reactions seem to be worse in younger people from my understanding). Aches and fatigue for one day, not even a fever. Was pleasantly surprised.

Waiting for my 2 weeks post-second shot to be fully done!

I'm dreading my 2nd Moderna shot next week. I had a strange reaction to the first shot. I've had some strange medical stuff going on all year long...like Tinnitus. Just read the other day 30% of current Tinnitus diagnosis are related to COVID. Given this, I'm thinking it's possible I had COVID in December of 2019. I had a terrible repertory issue to the point I had to get off the train to work before my stop to spare the other riders from my uncontrollable coughing fits.

I had the second Moderna shot a week ago. Tenderness in the arm was worse than the first time when it was very mild. Might have had chills, but not bad. All reactions didn't start until at 12 hours after the shot and were the most pronounced the day after.

I got my first shot of Moderna, and had a lot of leg pain the next day. But, I did a ton of squats and lunges at the gym the morning before I got the shot, so that might have been the real reason. The injection site was a bit sore for about a week, but not too bad. Go back for my second shot in a few weeks.

I had my 2nd Moderna on Monday, went to bed early yesterday with aches and a low fever, back to normal today.

Got my second dose of Moderna 5G Bill Gates Mind Control Juice yesterday afternoon. Felt fine when I went to bed aside from a sore spot where the injection was. Woke up early this morning feeling achy and blah. Advil helps a little, but not much. Looking forward to feeling better tomorrow morning.

Got my second dose of Moderna 5G Bill Gates Mind Control Juice yesterday afternoon. Felt fine when I went to bed aside from a sore spot where the injection was. Woke up early this morning feeling achy and blah. Advil helps a little, but not much. Looking forward to feeling better tomorrow morning.

That blah feeling is from not buying an Apple laptop - deep down you know you should have.

(just kidding... hope you feel better soon)

So in the last hour or so started feeling tremendously better. Kind of amazing how quickly the crap feeling went away. I suspect that when I wake up tomorrow I will be at 100%.

Back