Got my ticket punched!!!

izzydogg

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
izzydogg
Finally got my IR!!! It feels good. It has opened the door to a vast area of aviation with infinite opportunity to learn. I'm very excited to get comfortable while flying in the "system".
Iz

congratulations!!

Congrats,your going to enjoy it. Opens up a lot of possibilitys.

Congrats,your going to enjoy it. Opens up a lot of possibilitys.
I get so tired of reading well-intentioned, often meaningful posts written by people who can't spell for beans. A good premise is quickly diminished by a sloppy presentation.

Finally got my IR!!! It feels good. It has opened the door to a vast area of aviation with infinite opportunity to learn. I'm very excited to get comfortable while flying in the "system".
Iz

Congratulations on the new rating.
Quick warning though, dont get to excited about running to the mailbox and ripping open the FAA envelope so you can see your new rating on the certificate.

I did...only to find out the difference is the date of issuance (and that I gained 2 pounds when I filled out the application) . Oh well, at least I know.

I get so tired of reading well-intentioned, often meaningful posts written by people who can't spell for beans. A good premise is quickly diminished by a sloppy presentation.

So you're the one who never made a spelling error!!!!!! Until now, I believed the legend to be untrue.

And congrats to the OP regardless of how the words are spelled!

I did...only to find out the difference is the date of issuance (and that I gained 2 pounds when I filled out the application) . Oh well, at least I know.

It took me a while to look on the back of it too..

It took me a while to look on the back of it too..

Wahoo, thanks, now I have proof, I just had to turn it over (guess I had better sign it too:lol:)

Wonder what other things I will find by looking on the back side (bad pun intended):yikes:

Is there a " Grammar" Police Academy that you got your badge & certificate from? Seriously, there is a big world out there. Go enjoy life.:D

To the OP.....congrats!!!!!!

Welcome to the league of temporary airmen!

Jeez. Someone p*ss in your Cheerios this morning? Congrats to the op! Have fun and stay sharp.

Iz

:cheers:........:cheers:

Back