Got an email from my (former) CFI...

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
...stating he was no longer my CFI. I don't understand it, it's not my fault the plane went in for "maintenance" and I had to cancel 2 scheduled flights. I enjoyed our flights together although it was strange how every lesson you gently stroked my hair telling me everything was going to be ok and each time tried to push my head down into your lap, but I guess that's just a teaching technique you use on all your students. I will miss our lessons together, you were a solid CFI. Everything from your certified instructors uniform (a leopard print Speedo and no shirt) to our pre-flight ritual of a long, extended, kind of scary hug where you tried to grab my ass. By the way, your breath smells like Cheetos and Dr. Pepper. Also, I didn't get a chance to tell you because I didn't come-to for three days, but yes, that rag DID smell like chloroform. Good luck with your future students, and sorry for the time I threw up in your face after you demonstrated zero-g maneuvers in the pattern.

Well if you hadn't been wearing a wig, hadn't shaved your legs & worn short shorts, and padded a bra w/ big knockers & tight shirt....

Last edited:
Well if you hadn't been wearing a wig, hadn't shaved your legs & wore short shorts, and padded a bra w/ big knockers & tight shirt....

In my defense he told me that was the certified student uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my defense he told me that was the certified student uniform.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's understandable. I use that myself sometimes, but only if he has man boobs! :eek:

If I understand this correctly...
You tried to get frisky with your CFI and so he/she fired themselves from you?

Edit: It was a he???

You should fly with @timwinters. He wouldn't turn down your advances :)

...stating he was no longer my CFI. I don't understand it, it's not my fault the plane went in for "maintenance" and I had to cancel 2 scheduled flights. I enjoyed our flights together although it was strange how every lesson you gently stroked my hair telling me everything was going to be ok and each time tried to push my head down into your lap, but I guess that's just a teaching technique you use on all your students. I will miss our lessons together, you were a solid CFI. Everything from your certified instructors uniform (a leopard print Speedo and no shirt) to our pre-flight ritual of a long, extended, kind of scary hug where you tried to grab my ass. By the way, your breath smells like Cheetos and Dr. Pepper. Also, I didn't get a chance to tell you because I didn't come-to for three days, but yes, that rag DID smell like chloroform. Good luck with your future students, and sorry for the time I threw up in your face after you demonstrated zero-g maneuvers in the pattern.
Where did you meet this CFI
If I understand this correctly...
You tried to get frisky with your CFI and so he/she fired themselves from you?

Edit: It was a he???

You should fly with @timwinters. He wouldn't turn down your advances :)
This is what you get for picking a CFI in the bathroom at Target, just saying you never know what grab bag you will be getting

Can we please get this thread back on track?

When your head was pushed down, were you wearing foggles?

Lol this thread is great

Back