Good bye "Say Again" ...

Just after he gets unfettered freedom to write on the old bag. He'll be missed. :(

Just after he gets unfettered freedom to write on the old bag. He'll be missed. :(

That might have been his downfall, I liked his stuff:(

When the CEO of the cockpit retired he lost his edge a bit too. Same with Scott Adams when he quit PacBell

Last edited:
I am thinking the time is ripe for creation of the periodic, "ControllerCast(tm)"- Kent? Mike?

That might have been his downfall, I liked his stuff:(

When the CEO of the cockpit retired he lost his edge a bit too. Same with Scott Adams when he quit PacBell

I think Scott Adams left PacBell before Dilbert was syndicated. He gets suggestions from readers so has a pipeline to Dilbertland. I WORK in Dilbertland. Trust me. He knows what is going on.

I think Scott Adams left PacBell before Dilbert was syndicated. He gets suggestions from readers so has a pipeline to Dilbertland. I WORK in Dilbertland. Trust me. He knows what is going on.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Dilbert is not a comic strip. Dilbert is a documentary.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Dilbert is not a comic strip. Dilbert is a documentary.
As one who goes from office to office throughout a day, I must state the above should be regarded as "fact!" :)

Dilbert is psychic! I can predict next week's office events by this week's strip...

I am thinking the time is ripe for creation of the periodic, "ControllerCast(tm)"- Kent? Mike?

Wow, that'd be cool... But I think we need to get a handle on the amount of content we already have. *glares at Mike* :D

I did go visit the Green Bay FSS on Saturday evening, just hours before they closed permanently. :( It was kind of interesting. Out of the 5 people there, three were retiring and it was their last night. Two others were headed to the Fort Worth hub, where they will pretty much never work on the Wisconsin area again. Stooooooopid! Anyway, got lots of pics and video and might even have one of the supervisors on the show later, :yes: provided Lockheed Martin doesn't throw a fit like they did when Sport Aviation tried to get an interview. :mad:

Wow, that'd be cool... But I think we need to get a handle on the amount of content we already have. *glares at Mike* :D

I did go visit the Green Bay FSS on Saturday evening, just hours before they closed permanently. :( It was kind of interesting. Out of the 5 people there, three were retiring and it was their last night. Two others were headed to the Fort Worth hub, where they will pretty much never work on the Wisconsin area again. Stooooooopid! Anyway, got lots of pics and video and might even have one of the supervisors on the show later, :yes: provided Lockheed Martin doesn't throw a fit like they did when Sport Aviation tried to get an interview. :mad:

Get a cast of characters and it could happen. We need some volunteer editors.

The major challenge in editing are the ones with that Kent guy who never shuts up. :rolleyes:

Back