Going to Greenville SC

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
Greenville SC Saturday 16th

I'm headed back to Greenville Donaldson airport this weekend (KGYH) and a few of us are planning on linking up out that-a-way for lunch. Carol T. says she'll try to come; couple folks from the AvSig web board. If you're in the area and would like to join us, let me know and I'll keep you posted.

Best,

Dave

Re: Greenville SC Saturday 16th

I'm headed back to Greenville Donaldson airport this weekend (KGYH) and a few of us are planning on linking up out that-a-way for lunch. Carol T. says she'll try to come; couple folks from the AvSig web board. If you're in the area and would like to join us, let me know and I'll keep you posted.

Best,

Dave

Sure wish I could, but the plane is already spoken for.......seems like some of the other partners would like to fly it. :D

Be sure to tell CarolT "Hi" for me. I plan to get down there sometime this summer and "make" her have lunch with me. ;)

Kaye

Dave, I'm sorry I'll miss ya. I missed ya last time you were in the region. This Saturday, I'll be busy with CFI ground.

I'm way behind on too many things. I've missed so much lately with the training this morning and work as well. With a cold and now my car headed to the shop today, my luck is headed south. I'd shoot myself but the hearse would probably break down on the way to the morgue and I'd be to blame! :hairraise:

Some of us did link up in Greenville for some BBQ at Herry's Smokehouse. John Gaitskill rode wh wife Pam; John Cooper flew the bird from Ashville.

Carol Theiler drove down to meet with us; she looked great! She saw right through me when I said Kaye told me to give her a hug; said Kaye would have said to buy her a margarita!

John Collins flew his V-tail down from Charlotte to link up. Gave us some great insight into avionics stuff!

Weather was accomodating and the flying was good!

Best,

Dave

Some of us did link up in Greenville for some BBQ at Herry's Smokehouse. John Gaitskill rode wh wife Pam; John Cooper flew the bird from Ashville.

Carol Theiler drove down to meet with us; she looked great! She saw right through me when I said Kaye told me to give her a hug; said Kaye would have said to buy her a margarita!

John Collins flew his V-tail down from Charlotte to link up. Gave us some great insight into avionics stuff!

Weather was accomodating and the flying was good!

Best,

Dave

So glad CarolT made it. Damn, I wish I could have been there. And glad to see Carol still has your "number". :rofl:

Kaye

She says she's going to try to get to Gastons sometime. It'd be great to see here there.

Diana, if your ears were burning on Saturday, it was because she was saying nice things about you <g>

Best,

Dave

She says she's going to try to get to Gastons sometime. It'd be great to see here there.
I wish she would join us again...we miss her at Gaston's, and here on the forums!

Diana, if your ears were burning on Saturday, it was because she was saying nice things about you <g>
Awwww. :redface: I miss Carol! She is not only a great pilot, but also a true southern lady.

sorry I missed you all for this flyin, sounds fun.

I'll be down at the house again July 5-8 but will likely be in Charleston on Saturday and for Sunday - not sure (entertaining friends).

Just finished working things out with my Daughter in Greenville. Looks like I'll try to get out to Greenville the weekend of May 17th to see my new Granddaughter and visit. I'm planning on arriving Thursday the 15th late afternoon and intend to return on Sunday the 18th or Monday the 19th. Would love to see any of the folks there that would like to get together. I could pick someone up if they need a ride. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Kaye, this is the trip I had hoped to make several weeks ago!

Best,

Dave

I'd be great to see you and Sue again! Would love to hear some of your Lear experiences. Don't know if you recall, but Steve Leonard, who came last time, was flying a Lear 35 I believe.
The Overlook Grill was fun!

Best,

Dave

Hey Dave,

If Friday works, I'll plan for then and also see if I can scare up Carol. Saturday is the Wings BBQ, and I think Adam might kick my butt if I went south instead of north. ;)

Keep me posted as I'd love to hook up.

Kaye

Hey Dave,

If Friday works, I'll plan for then and also see if I can scare up Carol. Saturday is the Wings BBQ, and I think Adam might kick my butt if I went south instead of north. ;)

Keep me posted as I'd love to hook up.

Kaye

Lookin forward to it.

Best,

Dave

Still planning of heading to Greenville on Thursday the 15th. Kaye, let me know if you can get down or if we can meet somewhere on Friday.

Several folks on the AvSig Board want to link up Saturday for lunch. That works too.

Best,

Dave

What a bummer -- I have to be in Charleston for the day this week, but am going Wednesday so I can make it up to Philly Friday. I should be in Dallas in June or July. Hope to see you then Dave!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Let us know Andrew. Spike, myself and some of the locals will turn out, I'm sure.

Best,

Dave

Looks like we have a small group planning on linking up Saturday the 17th to go to lunch. Lance, are you and Sue still planning on coming?

John Cooper; Ralph Hood and John and Pam Gaitskill are planning on coming from the AvSig board. John just returned from a trip to South Africa and is bringing pics. Steve Leonard is a maybe from the Atlanta area.

Ed and Marsha Livermore are planning on coming. They're from here (Texas) but have a vacation place in NC. Kevin Smith is tentative from Savannah.

Best,

Dave

Dave, There may be a conflict down here. We'll come if we can.

Looks like the weather will work if I leave in the later morning after the storm systems has passed DFW. Should put me in Greenville before the big stuff arrives there. I'll check in from there tomorrow.

Best,

Dave

We have eight folks confirmed to link up at the Overlook Grill in Greenville at high Noon tomorrow. If anyone else can join us call me if you need ground transport at 214 six three two 71 thirty two.

Best,

Dave

Back